North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just been invited to a party.

Supposed to be getting up at 7am to go to Kirkby Stephen tomorrow.

Will I survive tomorrow, infact will I even make it out of bed in the morning
(04 Apr 2015, 1:54 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]No problem. Smile Always nice to see forum members out and about on their travels. Adds something of a social side to having a day out. Wink

mb134 must be doing something right. I thought you ran away from people the first time you seen them? Tongue
(04 Apr 2015, 5:58 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]mb134 must be doing something right. I thought you ran away from people the first time you seen them? Tongue

Cheeky! After meeting Dan, I feel somewhat invisible. Tongue
(04 Apr 2015, 5:59 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Cheeky! After meeting Dan, I feel somewhat invisible. Tongue

I'll be somewhat invisible until the Metrocentre at this rate!
Little blackbird that, every evening, sits on a tree in the garden and sings. Every night. It's so adorable Big Grin
I slept well last night for the first time in a few nights Smile
I dont have to go to Ingeus today as my Advisor has cancelled my appointment, was nice of him to inform me like but never mind.
Just had Fab56-branded B9 6090 from Sunderland to Houghton-le-Spring on the X35...and got a photo, which looking at on the camera, looks great!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(07 Apr 2015, 12:17 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Just had Fab56-branded B9 6090 from Sunderland to Houghton-le-Spring on the X35...and got a photo, which looking at on the camera, looks great!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Bet there is nothing odd if I go to Sunderland on Thursday.
Stumbled across a Wikipedia-based Facebook page for Go North East's Riverside Depot. Some kid is posting on the page about onion bajis haha.
(07 Apr 2015, 12:53 pm)Simmy wrote [ -> ]Stumbled across a Wikipedia-based Facebook page for Go North East's Riverside Depot. Some kid is posting on the page about onion bajis haha.

Haha, must be desperate for customers 
My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile
(07 Apr 2015, 9:45 pm)idiot wrote [ -> ]My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile

Very efficient!
Normally a Dec/Jan jobby at this end.
Couldn't do it. Submit it earlier rather than later and if you have a bill you know how much etc. Transfer it to savings account get interest on it and pay it off in Jan!! Saves trying to find a large amount of money in a few weeks...
I'm on Go North East 3832
(07 Apr 2015, 9:45 pm)idiot wrote [ -> ]My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile

(08 Apr 2015, 7:13 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Very efficient!
Normally a Dec/Jan jobby at this end.

Same here, normally start getting my stuff out around Jan 8th and have it done for about the 20th - which leave me 10 days or so spare, so I don't consider to to be too 'last minute'!
Got an Interview tomorrow with Ora Advertising, just rang me up saying they spotted my CV on Reed and thought I was the perfect candidate.
(08 Apr 2015, 3:38 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Got an Interview tomorrow with Ora Advertising, just rang me up saying they spotted my CV on Reed and thought I was the perfect candidate.

Excellent.
Any idea what the role is for?
(08 Apr 2015, 4:03 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Excellent.
Any idea what the role is for?
Its in Sales, will find out more at the Interview tomorrow.
One positive for what has been a terrible night, my photo of MAX StreetLite 1590 taken in Bishop Auckland yesterday has gotten 23 favourites on Flickr.

I know it's not much to shout about but it has made me feel a bit happier today.

EDIT: now 24.