North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Managed to pass my theory test first time, so happy! Big Grin
(06 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Being accepted at Newcastle for my level 6 in childcare. Big Grin

Also a job interview on Tuesday!
Is that Newcastle Uni???

How far is Level 6, are you doing NVQ or something...

Good luck anyway Michael, seems like your hard work up to now is paying off, will pray for you mate
(07 Aug 2015, 3:25 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Is that Newcastle Uni???

How far is Level 6, are you doing NVQ or something...

Good luck anyway Michael, seems like your hard work up to now is paying off, will pray for you mate

Its the college i think.
The course i want to do is just a top up to my level 5, im not sure how far i can go with it.

However if i get this job, i wont be going to Newcastle because its 37 hours a week job... wont have time.

Thanks Fozz Smile
(07 Aug 2015, 4:27 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Its the college i think.
The course i want to do is just a top up to my level 5, im not sure how far i can go with it.

However if i get this job, i wont be going to Newcastle because its 37 hours a week job... wont have time.
Sounds good fella, fingers crossed for ya and hope whatever you do works out
With my partner wanting to see me on Monday, it is giving me the oppotunity to go to Peterlee before going to see him in the afternoon. Wasn't actually planning to go and see Indigo on the first day, but since I'm in the area, I may as well do it.

So I prob be about Peterlee at the Bus Station, plus a few random places around the area in my Vauxhall Meriva.
(06 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Being accepted at Newcastle for my level 6 in childcare. Big Grin

Also a job interview on Tuesday!

Well done Michael, and good luck for Tuesday!

(07 Aug 2015, 3:21 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]Managed to pass my theory test first time, so happy! Big Grin

Well done, better than someone else on here who failed 72 times...
(07 Aug 2015, 9:45 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Well done Michael, and good luck for Tuesday!

Cheers haha Wink the streets of Northumberland shall not be a safe place if I manage to pass the practical... Wink
(07 Aug 2015, 9:45 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Well done Michael, and good luck for Tuesday!

Cheers Scott Smile
(07 Aug 2015, 10:15 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]Cheers haha Wink the streets of Northumberland shall not be a safe place if I manage to pass the practical... Wink

you'll have a flat tyre if you come down my street...  Big Grin

Well done Smile
(08 Aug 2015, 10:57 am)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]you'll have a flat tyre if you come down my street...  Big Grin

Well done Smile

Don't plan on visiting Ashington when I don't need to Wink

Cheers Wink
Got my first photo of a DRS 68 at Morpeth earlier!
(08 Aug 2015, 2:55 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Got my first photo of a DRS 68 at Morpeth earlier!
Smart locos aren't they? I got a shot of one on the circle at Edinburgh earlier in the year
(08 Aug 2015, 2:44 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]Got a letter in the post from the Executive Dean of the Business School at uni congratulating me on my "outstanding results" in this years assignments. The letter continues saying I've therefore been placed on the Dean's List for the 2014/2015 academic year, which "recognises students achieving 70% and above in all modules", which is "approximately the top 2% of the cohort".

As a result, I've received a £100 gift card for Blackwell's book shops to spend on uni books. I've also been invited to a celebratory event in October.

Was quite a nice surprise Smile

Well done Adam Smile
I picked up my new car today... and whoar! What a beautiful beast!

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hph...6593_o.jpg
Didn't have to get the Metro home this afternoon..!
(10 Aug 2015, 9:21 pm)northern156 wrote [ -> ]I picked up my new car today... and whoar! What a beautiful beast!

Nice car Sean-y baby, lol

Ya ganna tak iz for a spin sometime like Big Grin
(10 Aug 2015, 9:21 pm)northern156 wrote [ -> ]I picked up my new car today... and whoar! What a beautiful beast!

Nice motor. 1.4? What's the power like from it?
(11 Aug 2015, 3:36 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Nice car Sean-y baby, lol

Ya ganna tak iz for a spin sometime like Big Grin
I'll be happy if I never get called that name again lol.
Might do although I'm a bit wary of folk out east Wink

(11 Aug 2015, 6:10 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Nice motor. 1.4? What's the power like from it?

1.2 Ecoboost! Very nippy and responsive, 105bhp!
(11 Aug 2015, 6:17 pm)northern156 wrote [ -> ]I'll be happy if I never get called that name again lol.
Might do although I'm a bit wary of folk out east Wink

1.2 Ecoboost! Very nippy and responsive, 105bhp!

Not bad getting 105bhp out of it! Our youngun has an Ibiza, but his is just a 1.6 diesel I think! One of my mates had a 2.0 Leon FR, and then a K1. Both are beasts like!
All VWs so you're getting something decent for your money! I must say I adore the Leon FRs too, not a massive fan of most other trims of the Leon though. Smile