North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just passed 2000 posts since I joined last August
I am about to book two of my birthday presents:
a trip to Glasgow and a trip to Derry/Londonderry
I get a bus to Wallsend!!!!!

Sadly the new day it starts I am abroad Angry
(11 Jun 2016, 2:56 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]I get a bus to Wallsend!!!!!

Sadly the new day it starts I am abroad Angry
Wouldn't be that excited about coming to Wallsend

Sent from my Xperia Z5 Premium
(11 Jun 2016, 4:33 pm)MVK 500R wrote [ -> ]Wouldn't be that excited about coming to Wallsend

Sent from my Xperia Z5 Premium

KFC Tongue
Big Grin got on 3831 haven't been on a olympian since xmas
(11 Jun 2016, 8:36 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]Big Grin got on 3831 haven't been on a olympian since xmas

Not been on one for three years Tongue
(11 Jun 2016, 8:08 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]KFC Tongue

Yep thats the only thing good about Wallsend, rest is a load of crap. Burger King is opening but wish it was McDonalds!
(11 Jun 2016, 8:36 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]Big Grin got on 3831 haven't been on a olympian since xmas

Been on that thing for 4 journeys in the last week! Annoying when the same bus keeps appearing...
(11 Jun 2016, 9:06 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Been on that thing for 4 journeys in the last week! Annoying when the same bus keeps appearing...

You should be greatful.
Now im stuck with solars on a regular route i use instead of renowns.
(11 Jun 2016, 9:20 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]You should be greatful.
Now im stuck with solars on a regular route i use instead of renowns.

You'll be fondly reminiscing in a year or two Wink
(11 Jun 2016, 8:56 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Yep thats the only thing good about Wallsend, rest is a load of crap. Burger King is opening but wish it was McDonalds!

Well you could say that...

I was there yesterday for 56 seconds, I jumped off a 1 and got straight on the 17
(12 Jun 2016, 7:42 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Well you could say that...

I was there yesterday for 56 seconds, I jumped off a 1 and got straight on the 17

You lucky thing connections at wallsend take an age
(12 Jun 2016, 8:38 am)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]You lucky thing connections at wallsend take an age

The secret is to avoid the metro interchange (unless you want a metro)

In other news that tomorrow morning my nine year old brother is going on a residential trip with his school to the Lake District for 3 nights, lucky, lucky me Big Grin
Im on tv..
(13 Jun 2016, 9:19 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]Im on tv..

Having seen your You Tube videos, I'm changing the channels.
(13 Jun 2016, 9:41 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]Having seen your You Tube videos, I'm changing the channels.

1,209 videos
Sony announced at E3 that Crash Bandicoot 1-3 will be remastered for PS4 with a release in 2017...

Honestly i'm so happy haha
Just booked a trip to Derry/Londonderry in August for a birthday present, so far that is three trips away for my birthday:
Farnborough Airshow
Glasgow
Derry/Londonderry
Getting my new camera tomorrow.