North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Nov 2014, 10:01 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Is there buses to Barney from Bishop?

I'm sure Scarlet Band run something from Barnard Castle to Bishop A. 
Is there buses to Barney from Bishop?
Yes, Scarlet Band service 85 which operates every 2 hours.
http://durham.pindarcreative.co.uk/tt/84..._95_96.pdf
(01 Nov 2014, 10:09 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Yes, Scarlet Band service 85 which operates every 2 hours.
http://durham.pindarcreative.co.uk/tt/84..._95_96.pdf

You can also connect at Cockfield off the 6 into the 83 or 84
While at the swimming baths today I witnessed a kid getting a severe ticking off for performing an RKO on his Dad from the side into the pool.

To be fair, the move was quite well executed.
(02 Nov 2014, 3:02 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]While at the swimming baths today I witnessed a kid getting a severe ticking off for performing an RKO on his Dad from the side into the pool.

I saw something similar a few years back. I'd just done about 10 lengths or something and I was taking a break, so I was holding onto the side of the pool for some air.

There was a father and son at the side, sitting on the benches. The kid said something and the dad started play-fighting with him. One of the lifeguards thought it was a serious scuffle, and as they stopped, she ran over, but slipped on a damp area of the floor. She fell in like someone jumping from the stern of the Titanic......
(02 Nov 2014, 3:02 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]While at the swimming baths today I witnessed a kid getting a severe ticking off for performing an RKO on his Dad from the side into the pool.

RKO...OUT OF NOWHERE

I used to wrestle with mates all the time in swimming pools Big Grin
This one is hellish haha - https://vine.co/v/OMpBj6uOX5A/
(02 Nov 2014, 9:50 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]This one is hellish haha - https://vine.co/v/OMpBj6uOX5A/

Question is what happened after the RKO.
(01 Nov 2014, 9:38 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Barny must be a fair hike for you mate

(01 Nov 2014, 9:45 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]If he was going from Sunderland, he'd have to spend two hours on the X21/21, then the 75 which is about a hour. Quite a way like.

I've been on longer bus journeys 7 hours once from South Shields to London that was long and reverse my bottom felt rather uncomfy but visiting my friend in Barnard Castle was good wish I was there right now but when I went to Scarbrough was long enough X9/X10 to boro then X93 I love Barnard castle I also go there for peace and quiet or when I need my friend
Getting a chance to do something different today Smile 5.5 hours of 29s then a short 17 to finish! Overtime...
First time I've ever said this, but returning to school and seeing the familiar faces... Despite attending a number of parties with each other over the holidays, it was nice to sit down and actually talk with everyone again.
(03 Nov 2014, 1:17 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]First time I've ever said this, but returning to school and seeing the familiar faces... Despite attending a number of parties with each other over the holidays, it was nice to sit down and actually talk with everyone again.
Went through exactly the same thoughts this morning, then kind of realised that when people say that school was the best days of their lives they really do mean it... 
(03 Nov 2014, 4:20 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]Went through exactly the same thoughts this morning, then kind of realised that when people say that school was the best days of their lives they really do mean it... 

It took most people a while to wake up this morning, but everyone seemed pretty happy to be there (complete opposite at the end of term!)

When I walked into school, I heard a teacher blasting "Kids in America". Walked into his room to comment on the fact he seemed far too alive for half 8 in the morning, and he was dancing around the classroom... No comment!
Tried that new Tesco Spread! - I picked up the last Cookie one in the store (the last one overall, actually, they really must be selling!)
(03 Nov 2014, 4:56 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Tried that new Tesco Spread! - I picked up the last Cookie one in the store (the last one overall, actually, they really must be selling!)

You liked it? I totally forgot on Sunday.
(03 Nov 2014, 4:57 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]You liked it? I totally forgot on Sunday.

Oh yeah it's brilliant - might try it on toast next!
(03 Nov 2014, 5:00 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Oh yeah it's brilliant - might try it on toast next!

Did you just eat it out the jar like?  Big Grin
(03 Nov 2014, 4:56 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Tried that new Tesco Spread! - I picked up the last Cookie one in the store (the last one overall, actually, they really must be selling!)
Want the Custard Cream one! Couldn't find it this morning, so I just bought a packet of them instead...
(03 Nov 2014, 5:02 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Did you just eat it out the jar like?  Big Grin

Haha, yeah, my sister walked in on me while I was doing it in the kitchen and told me to get her a spoon. Smile
(03 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Haha, yeah, my sister walked in on me while I was doing it in the kitchen and told me to get her a spoon. Smile

Haha very nice! I'm not sure what to try it on when I get it. 
The BIB sounds very wrong lol Smile