North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Mar 2015, 8:06 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Sunderland have been pitiful though. 

We have but so have the refs... not just our games.
(03 Mar 2015, 8:11 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]We have but so have the refs... not just our games.

Aye I agree with you there.
Gateshead 1-0 Wrexham - Rodman 20'

Heres the Gateshead line up

Bartlett

Baxter
Clark
Gjokaj
Jones

Gooch
Chandler
Oster
Ramshaw

Rodman

Finnigan
(03 Mar 2015, 6:59 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Assuming this was the pun....Fozz, you've made my day!
It was not an intended pun, but the fact I said it has probably turned into one Confused
(03 Mar 2015, 7:11 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I cant grasp why the hell he is playing Graham, rather than Whickham. I can't remember the last time Graham scored!

van Aanholt was one of the best players Sunderland has against Burnley and the one after!
Graham has never scored for Sunderland, it seems his mind is elsewhere...Being a mod here for starters Big Grin
Poyet sent to the stands....

Few people saying ref is having a bad game.
Gateshead 1-1 Wrexham - Ramshaw OG 26'
I also dont know why Poyet plays Graham, he is a sack of shite and about as useful as a fart in a force 10 gale...

I dont know why he has put Van Aanholt on the bench or Ricky Alvarez, there both good players
(03 Mar 2015, 8:36 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I also dont know why Poyet plays Graham, he is a sack of shite and about as useful as a fart in a force 10 gale...

I dont know why he has put Van Aanholt on the bench or Ricky Alvarez, there both good players

No idea, he has lost the plot
(03 Mar 2015, 8:40 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]No idea, he has lost the plot

A bit like van Gaal. 
(03 Mar 2015, 8:41 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]A bit like van Gaal. 
The difference being Van Gaal is close to top 4, Sunderland are not and never will be...

Lets say Poyet is on the dole very shortly, who would replace him, are there any good managers who would come or anyone who would not cost a kings ransom to bring in
Dunno what happened but Poyet kicked a bucket of water over, said something to Steve Bruce and Bruce had to be held back by the 4th Official...

If Poyet keeps this up much longer, then what he was sent off may be a bit of prophecy by kicking the bucket on his time at Sunderland
Aston Villa 1-1 West Bromwich Berahino
Gateshead are winning 3-1 vs Wrexham, I'm not sure who scored. It was an own goal
Watching the 2nd half... Sunderland aren't even trying... i hope we go down.
(03 Mar 2015, 9:14 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Watching the 2nd half... Sunderland aren't even trying... i hope we go down.

They're going down with AJ...
Hull City 1-1 Sunderland Rodwell
Southampton 1-0 Crystal Palace Mane
Aston Villa 2-1 West Bromwich Benteke pen
(03 Mar 2015, 9:36 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Aston Villa 2-1 West Bromwich Benteke  pen

Final scores and live game:
Newcastle /Man U teams this evening :
Newcastlestarting eleven
  • 1Krul
  • 22Janmaat
  • 6Williamson
  • 2Coloccini
  • 4Taylor
  • 25Obertan
  • 30Abeid
  • 7Sissoko
  • 28Ameobi
  • 9Cissé
  • 29Riviere
Man Utdstarting eleven
  • 1de Gea
  • 25A Valencia
  • 12Smalling
  • 6Evans
  • 5Rojo
  • 21Herrera
  • 17Blind
  • 7Di María
  • 31Fellaini
  • 18Young
  • 10Rooney
Thought that Falcao would have been dropped, but I expected Januzaj to replace Di Maria too.