North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30 Dec 2014, 9:40 am)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Was just looking at mine, and I've spent £189m in 9 seasons, and made just under £500m in players sold. I'm definitely a selling club though!
I think with me, the fact I have unlocked the sugar daddy probably means I spent a bit more and got better players than I normally would, but I built Guiseley up from nothing and gladly exploit anything in the game that I unlock Big Grin
Premier League: Tony Pulis in talks with West Bromwich Albion

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/...ich-albion
Apparently it's been confirmed...

According to Wikipedia (and Mirror Sport), Alan Pardew is the new boss of Crystal Palace.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/n...al-4891635

A £3m compensation package has been agreed upon.
(30 Dec 2014, 3:35 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Apparently it's been confirmed...

According to Wikipedia (and Mirror Sport), Alan Pardew is the new boss of Crystal Palace.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/n...al-4891635

A £3m compensation package has been agreed upon.
Pulis is one of the favourites to come up here I see
(30 Dec 2014, 9:40 am)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Was just looking at mine, and I've spent £189m in 9 seasons, and made just under £500m in players sold. I'm definitely a selling club though!
Out of interest mate...

Which platform do you play Football Manager on, PC or Android/iOS
(30 Dec 2014, 7:55 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Out of interest mate...

Which platform do you play Football Manager on, PC or Android/iOS

PC - FM14
(30 Dec 2014, 8:05 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]PC - FM14
Aint played the PC game since FM12, dont have a decent laptop at the moment, I used to like the Editor...I could dream up new competitions no matter how absurd it looked Big Grin

My created databases was probably the Football Manager equivalent of a Malarkey Marathon...I would sit and think for hours on end and finally come up with loads of new ideas to edit

#fozzfmeditmarathon
Tony Pulis confirmed as new West Brom boss - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30648573
-----

My predication's - 

Stoke 0 v 3 Man Utd
Aston Villa 1 v 1 Crystal Palace
Hull 0 v 1 Everton
Liverpool 2 v 1 Leicester
Man City 3 v 0 Sunderland
Newcastle 1 v 0 Burnley
QPR 0 v 2 Swansea
Southampton 1 v 1 Arsenal
West Ham 2 v 1 West Brom
Tottenham 2 v 3 Chelsea
Once again the ref's aren't doing there job, clear handball in the Stoke V Man u match, happened in front of the ref.. didn't give it. Should of being a penalty for Stoke...
Willy Caballero starts in goal for Manchester City - Joe Hart is on the bench....

And here are mine, bar the Stoke v Man Utd game.

Aston Villa 1-0 Crystal Palace
Hull 0-2 Everton
Liverpool 1-0 Leicester
Man City 4-0 Sunderland
Newcastle 0-1 Burnley
QPR 2-2 Swansea
Southampton 1-1 Arsenal
Spurs 0-1 Chelsea
(01 Jan 2015, 2:15 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Willy Caballero starts in goal for Manchester City - Joe Hart is on the bench....

And here are mine, bar the Stoke v Man Utd game.

Aston Villa 1-0 Crystal Palace
Hull 0-2 Everton
Liverpool 1-0 Leicester
Man City 4-0 Sunderland
Newcastle 0-1 Burnley
QPR 2-2 Swansea
Southampton 1-1 Arsenal
Spurs 0-1 Chelsea

Wonder why Hart is on the bench... seems a random change...
(01 Jan 2015, 2:09 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Once again the ref's aren't doing there job, clear handball in the Stoke V Man u match, happened in front of the ref.. didn't give it. Should of being a penalty for Stoke...
The ref should not give a decision unless he 100% certain an offence has been committed, but there 2 other officials on the pitch, did all the officials miss it all at the verysame time
That goal by Yaya Toure though....
If the table was based on how many TV fixtures each team has had so far...

[attachment=6207]
What a game #TOTCHE is!
6-2 Spurs I say - Harry Kane is a brilliant player, can't beleive I left him on the bench Sad
(01 Jan 2015, 5:12 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]If the table was based on how many TV fixtures each team has had so far...
I reckon something should be done so that each club in the league gets an equal amount of games on TV. It's not fair in the slightest that the bigger clubs get more TV fixtures, as it only increases their already massive revenue, with money that could help out smaller clubs who are struggling down the bottom of the table. 

Also why should glory seekers who support the bugger clubs have more access to watch "their" team than those who support their club no matter what!

Since there are normally 5 televised games in the Premier League per weekend (Saturday lunchtime and teatime, two on Sunday, and Monday night) and this will show 10 teams , they should try wherever possible to even it out every weekend by looking at the fixture list more closely instead of just choosing the bigger games  Angry
(01 Jan 2015, 9:05 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]I reckon something should be done so that each club in the league gets an equal amount of games on TV. It's not fair in the slightest that the bigger clubs get more TV fixtures, as it only increases their already massive revenue, with money that could help out smaller clubs who are struggling down the bottom of the table. 

Also why should glory seekers who support the bugger clubs have more access to watch "their" team than those who support their club no matter what!

Since there are normally 5 televised games in the Premier League per weekend (Saturday lunchtime and teatime, two on Sunday, and Monday night) and this will show 10 teams , they should try wherever possible to even it out every weekend by looking at the fixture list more closely instead of just choosing the bigger games  Angry
Oh god no...Cant even out tv fixtures and deprive the top teams of a few more million quid...

Am kidding, your right, something does need to be done about televised games being more fairly distributed, not sure how many matches are in the Sky Package, I am sure it is about 180-200, so I think each club should have 9 or 10 televised games, the same with BT Sport as well
Just had a look and Sky dont televise as many as i thought...

Sky have 116 games and BT Sport have 38 totalling 154

With that total there can never distributed evenly...

It would be simple to rectify that though, when the rights are up for renewal, give Sky 120 games and BT Sport 40, with each team getting 6 on Sky and 2 on BT
Stevie G has announced he is leaving Liverpool at the end of the season.
Looks like he is off to America.

If you have ever read Football and Gangsters by Graham Johnson, you will understand why he has never played for another Premier League team.
(01 Jan 2015, 10:49 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Stevie G has announced he is leaving Liverpool at the end of the season.
Looks like he is off to America.

If you have ever read Football and Gangsters by Graham Johnson, you will understand why he has never played for another Premier League team.

He may go to Man City on loan from New York? Tongue