North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the prediction thing, do you get more than 1 point for a correct scoreline? 
(11 Apr 2015, 12:30 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]For the prediction thing, do you get more than 1 point for a correct scoreline? 

I think its:

3 points if you get the correct score. 

1 point if the team u predicted wins but doesn't get the correct score u predicted.

Tom, you could make a new thread for it, so the 1st page has rules etc on.
(11 Apr 2015, 12:55 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]3 points if you get the correct score. 

1 point if the team u predicted wins but doesn't get the correct score u predicted.

Tom, you could make a new thread for it, so the 1st page has rules etc on.

I second that Michael...

Be best to seperate it from the main football thread
Sunderland getting beat 3-0.... -.-
(11 Apr 2015, 3:15 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Sunderland getting beat 3-0.... -.-

Pardew seems to have broke his curse.
Just need Shola to finish the job!
(11 Apr 2015, 3:15 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Sunderland getting beat 3-0.... -.-
Brilliance by Pardew- he knew he couldn't take points from Sunderland with Newcastle, so moved to Palace to beat them, and get them relegated, my theory anyway Wink 
I think this proves there's nothing wrong with the managerial skills of Alan Pardew.

Newcastle's problems have always lay deeper.
Gateshead have had a bad day down at Woking.
3-0, missed a penalty, conceded a penalty and had Ben Clarke (who was a sub), sent off.
God Awful Defending by Sunderland for all 4 Goals, Think we will be Relegated.
(11 Apr 2015, 12:59 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I second that Michael...

Be best to seperate it from the main football thread

Yeah I will do that now Smile
(11 Apr 2015, 9:56 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]God Awful Defending by Sunderland for all 4 Goals, Think we will be Relegated.
Dick Advocaat has never been relegated...says it all really mate
(12 Apr 2015, 10:51 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Dick Advocaat has never been relegated...says it all really mate

After a Newcastle win, we always loose our next game...  Tongue

We have Stoke City away on Sat 25 April =)
(12 Apr 2015, 10:52 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]After a Newcastle win, we always loose our next game... 

We have Stoke City away on Sat 25 April =)
Where is the next win coming from in the run it is, infact where will the pts come from

Stoke(A)
Southampton(H)
Everton(A)
Leicester(H)
Arsenal(H)
Chelsea(A)

I can see them not picking up another point all season...The only saving grace might be Chelsea have won the league by then and Arsenal jave guaranteed tol 4
(12 Apr 2015, 10:51 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Dick Advocaat has never been relegated...says it all really mate

He did come to a team that was already in a worrying state according to the table. All in all, the 'Derby Hangover' has struck the team again.
(12 Apr 2015, 11:06 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Where is the next win coming from in the run it is, infact where will the pts come from

Stoke(A)
Southampton(H)
Everton(A)
Leicester(H)
Arsenal(H)
Chelsea(A)

I can see them not picking up another point all season...The only saving grace might be Chelsea have won the league by then and Arsenal jave guaranteed tol 4
However, if Arsenal beat Chelsea and other results go their way, there may an unlikely shot at the title for the Gunners...
(12 Apr 2015, 11:09 am)mb134 wrote [ -> ]However, if Arsenal beat Chelsea and other results go their way, there may an unlikely shot at the title for the Gunners...

Hopefully by that point, having seen there title dreams in tatters Wink there players may have one eye on the fa cup final should they beat Reading this weekend Big Grin
(12 Apr 2015, 11:32 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Hopefully by that point, having seen there title dreams in tatters Wink there players may have one eye on the fa cup final should they beat Reading this weekend Big Grin

I'm very much hoping they do, we might have the chance at 6 more points next season Wink 
QPR 0-1 Chelsea Fabregas
Full time: QPR 0-1 Chelsea
Manchester United 0-1 Manchester City Aguero