North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09 Feb 2015, 9:50 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Tom going for a Sunderland win, are u feeling ok? ;p

Haha, I really can't see QPR winning.
I can't see Newcastle winning either. 
(09 Feb 2015, 9:50 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Tom going for a Sunderland win, are u feeling ok? ;p

Are you forgetting QPR haven't won a point away from home this season? But despite me being a Newcastle United supporter, I can't see anything more than a Sunderland win Sad
(09 Feb 2015, 10:05 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Are you forgetting QPR haven't won a point away from home this season? But despite me being a Newcastle United supporter, I can't see anything more than a Sunderland win Sad

Yeah, and with Austin out, they don't stand a chance really.
I think Newcastle v Crystal Palace will be a great game, but I can't see us getting anything from it.
That's true however it is the premiership... anything can happen!

Defoe to score. Smile

Crystal Palace aint playing to bad, Newcastle will have a decent game.
(09 Feb 2015, 10:20 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]That's true however it is the premiership... anything can happen!

Defoe to score. Smile

Crystal Palace aint playing to bad, Newcastle will have a decent game.

I reckon van Aanholt will score.
Tuesday -
Arsenal 4-0 Leicester
Hull 2-0 Aston Villa
Sunderland 3-2 QPR
Liverpool 1-2 Tottenham

Wednesday -
Chelsea 3-0 Everton
Manchester United 0-1 Burnley
Southampton 1-1 West Ham
Stoke 1-2 Man City
Crystal Palace 3-1 Newcastle
West Brom 1-2 Swansea
(10 Feb 2015, 8:01 am)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]Tuesday -
Arsenal 4-0 Leicester
Hull 2-0 Aston Villa
Sunderland 3-2 QPR
Liverpool 1-2 Tottenham

Wednesday -
Chelsea 3-0 Everton
Manchester United 0-1 Burnley
Southampton 1-1 West Ham
Stoke 1-2 Man City
Crystal Palace 3-1 Newcastle
West Brom 1-2 Swansea
Arsenal 2-0 Leicester
Hull 2-0 Aston Villa
Sunderland 1-1 QPR
Liverpool 1-1 Tottenham

Wednesday -
Chelsea 3-0 Everton
Manchester United 2-0 Burnley
Southampton 2-1 West Ham
Stoke 1-2 Man City
Crystal Palace 2-2 Newcastle
West Brom 1-1 Swansea

Hey Lee, gutted to see Gateshead arw not flying the North East Flag in the FA Trophy anymore Sad Here is hoping North Shields or Dunston can advance to Wembley, a friend of my mam plays for North Shields Smile
I know! Gutted to loose on penalties, but like you say North Shields I fancyto get to Wembley, but on the other hand, Dunston normally do well
I hope it is a N.Shields v Dunston final, I want the North East to regain it's stranglehold on the Vase Big Grin

Through being a Sunderland fan over the years and a passionate supporter of England, I have learnt one thing, for god sake try get the job done in 90 or 120 minutes...Penalties is a fookin cruel way to decide a game
Might tune in to watch the Sunderland v. QPR game...quite a few of my friends are going and I hear it's meant to be quite good.
(10 Feb 2015, 4:31 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Might tune in to watch the Sunderland v. QPR game...quite a few of my friends are going and I hear it's meant to be quite good.

I'm watching Arsenal thrash Leicester - I doubt the Sunderland game will be very exciting though. 
(10 Feb 2015, 4:38 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I'm watching Arsenal thrash Leicester - I doubt the Sunderland game will be very exciting though. 

One thing on this game, i'm very surprised Nigel Pearson hasn't been charged/punished in anyway by the FA after recent comments/actions. But on the other hand, if the referee does not report what happened with James McArthur in his match report, the FA can not take any action what so ever.
(10 Feb 2015, 4:47 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]One thing on this game, i'm very surprised Nigel Pearson hasn't been charged/punished in anyway by the FA after recent comments/actions. But on the other hand, if the referee does not report what happened with James McArthur in his match report, the FA can not take any action what so ever.

Yeah it was very bizarre.
You would have thought he would have been sacked after he told a fan to fuck off and die, never mind strangling McArthur. 
(10 Feb 2015, 4:47 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]One thing on this game, i'm very surprised Nigel Pearson hasn't been charged/punished in anyway by the FA after recent comments/actions. But on the other hand, if the referee does not report what happened with James McArthur in his match report, the FA can not take any action what so ever.

Isn't it the other way around? If it is in the referees match report, they can't take any retrospective action?

It's an utter disgrace anyway, as it advocates others doing similar. You can bet your dollar that the next player red carded for putting his hands round another players neck, will appeal based on what is effectively now case law.
QPR 1-0 up. Fer.
(10 Feb 2015, 8:03 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]QPR 1-0 up. Fer.

...... see anything can happen! 
Hull 1-0 Villa - Jelavic
Arsenal 1-0 Stranglers
(10 Feb 2015, 5:06 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Yeah it was very bizarre.
You would have thought he would have been sacked after he told a fan to fuck off and die, never mind strangling McArthur. 
Didn't John Carver have a run in with Newcastle earlier in the season???

Pearson should get the same ban Alan Pardew got +10 games when he stuck the nut on David Meyler, action should be taking by the authorities, by the FA for bringing the game into distepute, violent conduct and bad language and done by his club for the same things

What Pearson has done is shocking to say the least and the fact he won't seemingly apologise is bad as well
2-0 QPR.... back to the same old Sunderland