North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12 Feb 2014, 7:05 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]you still see people on building sites etc out and about when its blowing a gale, daft rules to me

North West is really bad. No trains moving north of Crewe area earlier this evening..
(12 Feb 2014, 7:05 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]you still see people on building sites etc out and about when its blowing a gale, daft rules to me

Looking at the conditions the other night it was probably best to call it off...

If it had went ahead and something bad happened there would have been hell on
Fa cup day today... Sunderland need a win.. not a draw.... draw will cause a massive back up of fixtures.

Id rather lose than draw... lol
(15 Feb 2014, 12:16 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Fa cup day today... Sunderland need a win.. not a draw.... draw will cause a massive back up of fixtures.

Id rather lose than draw... lol

Famous last words...I reckon 2 all now Tongue
In other news Preston Legend Sir Tom Finney has died aged 91...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26200831

Absolute legend, the likes of Finney, Matthews, Armfield would be priceless in this day and age
Can't believe how empty Sunderland's ground is today. All these folk on Facebook and Twitter banging on about getting tickets for the cup final, queues outside the ground all night, yet nee one has turned up today! Looks embarrassing.
(15 Feb 2014, 2:03 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Can't believe how empty Sunderland's ground is today. All these folk on Facebook and Twitter banging on about getting tickets for the cup final, queues outside the ground all night, yet nee one has turned up today! Looks embarrassing.

Todays attendance was 16,777...Absooutely shocking

Season Ticket holders needn't have bothered to queue and camp out, thers guaranteed one anyway..
People who have bought tickets for Wembley have had to fork out for hotel and travel to.
(15 Feb 2014, 4:38 pm)idiot wrote [ -> ]People who have bought tickets for Wembley have had to fork out for hotel and travel to.

Still... £15

CatsFast101

(15 Feb 2014, 2:10 pm)fozzovmurton wrote [ -> ]Todays attendance was 16,777...Absooutely shocking

Season Ticket holders needn't have bothered to queue and camp out, thers guaranteed one anyway..

It was 20,000 estimate, but that's one of the lowest i think I've seen!
Wembky tickets now sold out after season card holders got there's (I believe all season cards who qued got tickets). General sale would of opened tomorrow but it is now sold out.

I just think all these people who missed out on tickets are the ones who haven't followed any of the cup progress are hypocrites. They don't bother going to cup games even some of the bigger ties this year in cups weren't massively attended that's for sure.
(16 Feb 2014, 3:08 pm)CatsFast101 wrote [ -> ]It was 20,000 estimate, but that's one of the lowest i think I've seen!
Wembky tickets now sold out after season card holders got there's (I believe all season cards who qued got tickets). General sale would of opened tomorrow but it is now sold out.

I just think all these people who missed out on tickets are the ones who haven't followed any of the cup progress are hypocrites. They don't bother going to cup games even some of the bigger ties this year in cups weren't massively attended that's for sure.

It was 16,777 source: SkySports and all Season Tickets were guaranteed a ticket anyway...

Out of interest, how many tickets did Sunderland get for Wembley
(16 Feb 2014, 3:11 pm)fozzovmurton wrote [ -> ]It was 16,777 source: SkySports and all Season Tickets were guaranteed a ticket anyway...

Out of interest, how many tickets did Sunderland get for Wembley

think it was 31k
(16 Feb 2014, 3:13 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]think it was 31k

Oh right, I thought it was a little more, about 32 or 33, do we know how many City have getting???
(16 Feb 2014, 3:14 pm)fozzovmurton wrote [ -> ]Oh right, I thought it was a little more, about 32 or 33, do we know how many City have getting???

the same then i think the rest go to the FA people etc
(16 Feb 2014, 3:20 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]the same then i think the rest go to the FA people etc

That is a fucking con if you ask me...So ar least 1/3 of tickets is being held back for corporate, if they insist on there fatcats getting a nice day out, then 40k at least should be given to each team and let the sponsors and corporate fight for the other 10k...

Is it any wonder I hate football at the highest levels
(16 Feb 2014, 3:23 pm)fozzovmurton wrote [ -> ]That is a fucking con if you ask me...So ar least 1/3 of tickets is being held back for corporate, if they insist on there fatcats getting a nice day out, then 40k at least should be given to each team and let the sponsors and corporate fight for the other 10k...

Is it any wonder I hate football at the highest levels

Ye, shame because not all those seats will be full, bet most of them don't turn up!
(16 Feb 2014, 3:26 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Ye, shame because not all those seats will be full, bet most of them don't turn up!

Yep and it's a shame because genuine SAFC and MCFC fans miss out so some poncy fatcat can have a nice meal, get pissed and be bummed by the FA who are more than happy to take there money!!!
For the first time this season Sunderland will not have home advantage in a cup tie...

Drawn away to Brighton or Hull

Have a feeling it is going to be a return to the South Coast for Gus and the lads
(16 Feb 2014, 3:33 pm)fozzovmurton wrote [ -> ]Yep and it's a shame because genuine SAFC and MCFC fans miss out so some poncy fatcat can have a nice meal, get pissed and be bummed by the FA who are more than happy to take there money!!!

Ye, would of being better if we got more tickets...

Next FA cup game for Sunderland is

Brighton or Hull v Sunderland

I want Brighton... Hull has done the double over us this season... with 3 red cards in 2 games... haha

Be nice for Poyet to go back to his old club!
(16 Feb 2014, 3:40 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Ye, would of being better if we got more tickets...

Next FA cup game for Sunderland is

Brighton or Hull v Sunderland

I want Brighton... Hull has done the double over us this season... with 3 red cards in 2 games... haha

Be nice for Poyet to go back to his old club!

The circumstances of his sacking from Brighton will make it very tasty, don't know if anyone remembers, but he was not even told directly that he was sacked, he was told by the BBC while punditing during the Confdederations Cup in the Summer...