North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18 May 2015, 8:48 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Eee, I know, I'm good..! Wink
Must be on a canny wedge at GNE
(18 May 2015, 9:10 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]We're at £7,015
See you have crossed the finish line now mate

https://mobile.twitter.com/JJODonnell23/...0953494528
(18 May 2015, 8:48 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Eee, I know, I'm good..! Wink

I didn't go know you were that kind Dan  Tongue
Liverpool Winger Raheem Sterling looks like he wants a move away http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32789389
If anyone is interested, I will be live on BBC Radio 5 Live tomorrow! Tune in from 6:40am on the breakfast show to hear from Me and JJ
(19 May 2015, 8:55 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]If anyone is interested, I will be live on BBC Radio 5 Live tomorrow! Tune in from 6:40am on the breakfast show to hear from Me and JJ
Will it be available on Iplayer afterwards???

will try listen to it mate...

Am proud of ya mate Big Grin
Sunderland are staying up! Big Grin
(20 May 2015, 9:08 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Sunderland are staying up! Big Grin
Look how much it meant to big Dick, having trouble keeping his emotions in check Big Grin
(20 May 2015, 9:08 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Sunderland are staying up! Big Grin

Good on them. At least one club will be representing the North East in the Premier League next season. Lets hope both Newcastle and Middlesbrough succeed in their endeavours to make it three.
(20 May 2015, 9:12 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Good on them. At least one club will be representing the North East in the Premier League next season. Lets hope both Newcastle and Middlesbrough can make it three.

Newcastle should stop up, I cannot see Hull beating Man Yoo, as for 'Boro, not fussed about them, in fact I hate them!!!!!
(20 May 2015, 9:14 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Newcastle should stop up, I cannot see Hull beating Man Yoo, as for 'Boro, not fussed about them, in fact I hate them!!!!!

Both silly and pointless in my opinion. 
(20 May 2015, 9:18 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Both silly and pointless in my opinion. 
Hate, maybe a strong word, One of those things mate, never liked them, a case of a minority spoiling it for everyone else...Quite possibly the worst fans I ever dealt with when I worked at the Stadium of Light, only Man Utd beats Boro in the League of arseholes
(20 May 2015, 9:21 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Hate, maybe a strong word, One of those things mate, never liked them, a case of a minority spoiling it for everyone else...Quite possibly the worst fans I ever dealt with when I worked at the Stadium of Light, only Man Utd beats Boro in the League of arseholes

Minority contingents of arseholes exist at every club though. It's such a shame to tar every supporter with the same brush. 
(20 May 2015, 9:31 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Minority contingents of arseholes exist at every club though. It's such a shame to tar every supporter with the same brush. 
I know where your coming from...

I also don't class them as local either, but I suspect we will have different ideas on what is local and what isn't

Sunderland at 7 miles and Newcastle at about 15-20 miles is local...Middlesbrough is 30 miles away
Steve Bruce are you listening
Championship is listening
Cos we are 4 Points in front
You fat geordie c***
Walking in a Big Dick Wonderland
(20 May 2015, 9:36 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I know where your coming from...

I also don't class them as local either, but I suspect we will have different ideas on what is local and what isn't

Sunderland at 7 miles and Newcastle at about 15 miles is local...Middlesbrough is 30 miles away

They're still located in the North East and I like to see all North Eastern teams do well irrespective of where may own personal loyalties may lie. 

Just to be pedantic and contrary for a second - from Murton, Middlesbrough is approx 23 miles away while Newcastle is approx 19. Murton is almost equidistant from both. You're right, we both have different ideas of what is local...lol.
In a way I hope Newcastle stop up as then Ashley won't sell! But some of the Ashley out fans want them to go down because of this!
(19 May 2015, 10:15 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Will it be available on Iplayer afterwards???

will try listen to it mate...

Am proud of ya mate Big Grin
Yeah it will be mate

Cheers  Big Grin
Just saw the report on Look North about what you've done to help JJ. Top work mate.

Might have helped if they could've got his name right in the link though and not call him O'Connell
(20 May 2015, 10:33 pm)idiot wrote [ -> ]In a way I hope Newcastle stop up as then Ashley won't sell! But some of the Ashley out fans want them to go down because of this!

Really doesn't matter if the mags go down, ashley wont sell and there'll still be a sizeable support that'll go every home game ans continue to buy goods at half time. The only way to hurt ashley is for 45000 fans to stop going but it wont happen.