North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everton 1-0 Newcastle Mccarthy
Is this "Davie's live scores" like
(15 Mar 2015, 4:27 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]Is this "Davie's live scores" like

I like to keep people up to date with all the latest scores
Why not just give HT and FT scores? People don't want to have to trawl through hundreds of scores
(15 Mar 2015, 4:22 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Everton 1-0 Newcastle Mccarthy
..... Sad 

Man Utd 3-0 up now as well Sad
I reckon Sunderland will get relegated.

They may be near the bottom here, but I imagine they'll be near the top there.

To be honest, whilst I am no football expert, I think if they're in a lower league, it can only be a good thing. Even if it means less money, etc., because look at it this way: a student would learn a lot better in Set 2 if they struggled in Set 1 at school.
(15 Mar 2015, 4:27 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]Is this "Davie's live scores" like

(15 Mar 2015, 4:32 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]Why not just give HT and FT scores? People don't want to have to trawl through hundreds of scores

If that was the case, why has nobody complained to me about it?
(15 Mar 2015, 4:41 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]I reckon Sunderland will get relegated.

They may be near the bottom here, but I imagine they'll be near the top there.

To be honest, whilst I am no football expert, I think if they're in a lower league, it can only be a good thing. Even if it means less money, etc., because look at it this way: a student would learn a lot better in Set 2 if they struggled in Set 1 at school.

Although I support Newcastle fan, I agree with you (I'm not just saying that because of the rivalry) because they aren't performing well enough to get any positive results and don't score many goals 
(15 Mar 2015, 4:43 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]If that w the case, why has nobody complained to me about it?
Alright Jeff Stelling calm down.
Sunderland will find a way to stay up... they always do.
(15 Mar 2015, 4:57 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Sunderland will find a way to stay up... they always do.

This might be a step to far for them, I doubt it though, I think you are right
(15 Mar 2015, 5:00 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]This might be a step to far for them, I doubt it though, I think you are right

I don't really want to see Sunderland go down. Then we'll have no proper derbies. 
Sunderland have some promising fixtures though! But anyone could go down, even Everton!
(15 Mar 2015, 5:01 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I don't really want to see Sunderland go down. Then we'll have no proper derbies. 
Sunderland have some promising fixtures though! But anyone could go down, even Everton!
I don't think Everton will go down. I think QPR, Burnley (I hope not) and Leicester will go down
(15 Mar 2015, 5:06 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I don't think Everton will go down. I think QPR, Burnley (I hope not) and Leicester will go down

Neither do I, I'm just saying they could go down. Smile
Yeah I can see all three of the promoted teams going down again - QPR are crap. 
Middlesbrough, Bournemouth and Norwich to be promoted. 
(15 Mar 2015, 5:01 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I don't really want to see Sunderland go down. Then we'll have no proper derbies. 
Is that really a bad thing, considering how badly we've played in them recently? Wink
(15 Mar 2015, 5:09 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Neither do I, I'm just saying they could go down. Smile
Yeah I can see all three of the promoted teams going down again - QPR are crap. 
Middlesbrough, Bournemouth and Norwich to be promoted. 

I wanted Derby to get promoted along with Middlesbrough and Bournemouth but I cannot see it happening 
Everton 2-0 Newcastle Lukaku
Coloccini's been sent off for Newcastle Sad
(15 Mar 2015, 5:16 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]Coloccini's been sent off for Newcastle Sad

Fantastic  Angry