North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Jun 2014, 5:04 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Who ever picked the refs needs shooting, best in the world?, i could do better

Players going down like they have being shot to...

As bad as the dude last night reffing the Brazil, Neymar should have been sent off and it was never a penalty
Well well well, who would of thought:

5-1 to Holland
(13 Jun 2014, 8:40 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Well well well, who would of thought:

5-1 to Holland

Not me, I was going for a scrappy game with goal in it, Spain have been chewed up and spat back out, Holland must be looking good for the tournament if they keep that form up
(13 Jun 2014, 8:40 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Well well well, who would of thought:

5-1 to Holland

Really enjoyed watching this game, no silly decisions by the referee really, unlike the last two.
(13 Jun 2014, 8:45 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Really enjoyed watching this game, no silly decisions by the referee really, unlike the last two.

Diego Costa could have been shown his marching orders for that tussle with the big black fella, but he did go down like a tarts knickers

Holland could very easily have had 7 or 8 no problem
5-Juan eh? Wink
(13 Jun 2014, 8:54 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote [ -> ]5-Juan eh? Wink

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
5-1 score! Pretty shocked really - I thought Spain would try even harder considering they were the champions last time! I only saw the first two goals then the last five minutes. Let's hope Spain get back in their game!
The fading spray seems to be getting some use mind. Big Grin

[Image: 10430896_10152068092147062_5535421097328245500_n.jpg]
(13 Jun 2014, 9:10 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]The fading spray seems to be getting some use mind. Big Grin

Haha Big Grin - That made me laugh
(13 Jun 2014, 9:10 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]The fading spray seems to be getting some use mind. Big Grin

Nice Cock...

Let's hope some tits appear soon Big Grin

Going back to the game...RVPs first goal is one of the best headers I have ever seen
In other news Franz Beckenbauer has been handed a 90 day suspension by FIFA for failing to cooperate with Michael Garcia, I don't want to speculate, but I would be surprised if he is corrupt, Der Bomber always come across as a nice enough bloke

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27841486
(13 Jun 2014, 9:18 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]In other news Franz Beckenbauer has been handed a 90 day suspension by FIFA for failing to cooperate with Michael Garcia, I don't want to speculate, but I would be surprised if he is corrupt, Der Bomber always come across as a nice enough bloke

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/27841486

He claims that FIFA refused him to make a contribution in German. Sounds like a reasonable request to be honest, and the ban is an absolute sham.
(13 Jun 2014, 9:30 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]He claims that FIFA refused him to make a contribution in German. Sounds like a reasonable request to be honest, and the ban is an absolute sham.

How else do they want a contribution from him, he is German for gods sake, it is his native language, just when I thought FIFA couldnt become more of a joke, they go and outshine themselves yet again, I wonder if it a shot towards UEFA for there lack of support to Septic Bladder, does Beckenbauer have anything to do with UEFA???
(13 Jun 2014, 9:39 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]How else do they want a contribution from him, he is German for gods sake, it is his native language, just when I thought FIFA couldnt become more of a joke, they go and outshine themselves yet again, I wonder if it a shot towards UEFA for there lack of support to Septic Bladder, does Beckenbauer have anything to do with UEFA???

Issue a global football ban to one of the biggest names in German football, and a former world cup winner. Doesn't half deflect attention from Blatter and FIFA does it?
As this goes on, FIFA are proving themselves to be not fit for purpose anymore, they have dirty for too many years, I also think Beckenbauer is the first man to Win a World Cup as a player(1974) and Manager(1990), a man who has never seemingly had any scandal surround him and he has been a good friend to England down the years, I think he is good pals with Bobby Charlton and also was with Sir Bobby Robson I think
(13 Jun 2014, 9:53 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]As this goes on, FIFA are proving themselves to be not fit for purpose anymore, they have dirty for too many years, I also think Beckenbauer is the first man to Win a World Cup as a player(1974) and Manager(1990), a man who has never seemingly had any scandal surround him and he has been a good friend to England down the years, I think he is good pals with Bobby Charlton and also was with Sir Bobby Robson I think

The best thing UEFA can do is pull out of FIFA and operate as the only recognised governing body in Europe. A lot of constitutions to change like...! I just think that aside from the World Cup, everything else world football has to offer is in Europe.
(13 Jun 2014, 9:55 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]The best thing UEFA can do is pull out of FIFA and operate as the only recognised governing body in Europe. A lot of constitutions to change like...! I just think that aside from the World Cup, everything else world football has to offer is in Europe.

Yeah, I know what you mean, CONMEBOL(South America) are big players as well, but in terms of revenue and strength, UEFA are head and shoulders above the rest of the world...

Would be interesting to see what would happen in the event of a en-masse boycott of FIFA orchestrated by UEFA, because if that ever happened, CONMEBOL may not be too far behind...

Take UEFA and CONMEBOL out of FIFA and it will be left with nothing, it would fall apart in no time
Chile 2-0 up, two goals in two minutes.
2-1 now...Tim Cahill just scored