North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07 May 2015, 6:21 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]So probables be all season then?  Angel

Deep shit this week if you loose and everyone else wins or draws... 

Sorry I've only just saw this.

Yeah we are in deep trouble at the minute, and we will be in even more if we don't get a point against West Brom (which I can see only one winner - no prizes for guessing who!). The players say they are going to put their all in, but they will probably do fuck all as per usual. 
(07 May 2015, 7:34 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Sorry I've only just saw this.

Yeah we are in deep trouble at the minute, and we will be in even more if we don't get a point against West Brom (which I can see only one winner - no prizes for guessing who!). The players say they are going to put their all in, but they will probably do fuck all as per usual. 

If they played their best vs Leicester I'd hate to see their worst! 
Took a look at www.footballwebpages.co.uk earlier and looked at there predicted outcome...here goes

Predicted Final Table
[Image: 5e45d0ab181b101eaeeffddc5c59b12a.jpg]

Predicted Results
[Image: 46954e6fe1ad99e109a3ab9aa7b99cdf.jpg]
Stories emerging that Graham Wood is to step down at the end of June.
In talks with prospective buyers.

Appointment of new manager, delayed until ownership is sorted.
It has been confirmed that Graham Wood is looking to sell Gateshead Football Club. A very sad day.
(08 May 2015, 10:23 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]It has been confirmed that Graham Wood is looking to sell Gateshead Football Club. A very sad day.
He has done amazing with Gateshead even if he was hoying money at I hope lot find success soon
It seems the M62 is shut.. meaning the Sunderland fans are struggling to get to the match... may delay kick off.
3 points Big Grin
I think it is fair to say well done to North Shields who beat Glossop North End in the FA Vase at Wembley this afternoon

It is the 6th time in 7 years a Northern League Club has won FA arse
QPR Relegated after losing 6-0 to Man City.
I say well done QPR... At least you put up a fight! (Dripping with sarcasm)

I can't stand QPR
(10 May 2015, 3:48 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]I say well done QPR... At least you put up a fight! (Dripping with sarcasm)

I can't stand QPR

They are just as bad as Newcastle at the minute really. 
Dave Beasant on the bench for Stevenage today. As in ex-Newcastle/England Dave Beasant...
More sad news...
(11 May 2015, 9:14 am)Davie wrote [ -> ]More sad news...
Oh no...

Nobody should die of a heart attack at 23, is he the 2nd Belgian player to die in less than 4 weeks
(11 May 2015, 10:44 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Oh no...

Nobody should die of a heart attack at 23, is he the 2nd Belgian player to die in less than 4 weeks

Horrible news, my thoughts are with his family, friends and team-mates
QPR are in deep shit, all fault of there own though as in the last 4 Seasons theyve spent over £100m and been Relegated twice and Promoted twice, probably be able to make most of that if they sell the majority of their Squad.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014...are_btn_fb
(11 May 2015, 6:15 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]QPR are in deep shit, all fault of there own though as in the last 4 Seasons theyve spent over £100m and been Relegated twice and Promoted twice, probably be able to make most of that if they sell the majority of their Squad.

Bloody hell, they've really clamped down on over spending. 

Lets hope Sunderland or Newcastle don't go down!
(11 May 2015, 6:15 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]QPR are in deep shit, all fault of there own though as in the last 4 Seasons theyve spent over £100m and been Relegated twice and Promoted twice, probably be able to make most of that if they sell the majority of their Squad.
A Sky Sports Q&A web page

An explanation as to why QPR face huge fine

Although it probably would not happen, the ultimate punishment if the fine is unpaid is being kicked out of football all together
The poor man...