North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to distract a penalty taker

From a recent game between Getafe and Atletico Madrid, Diego Costa a penalty, some dude behind the goal makes an arse of himself (literally)

[Image: u8e8eba9.jpg]
Teams for England vs Italy

England
Hart

Johnson ----- Cahill ----- Jagielka ----- Baines

Gerrard ----- Hendeson

Sterling ----- Rooney ----- Welbeck

Sturridge

Italy
Sirigu

Darmian ----- Paletta ----- Barzagli ----- Chiellini

Pirlo

Verratti ----- De Rossi

Marchisio ----- Balotelli ----- Candreva
(14 Jun 2014, 9:15 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Teams for England vs Italy

England
Hart

Johnson ----- Cahill ----- Jagielka ----- Baines

Gerrard ----- Hendeson

Sterling ----- Rooney ----- Welbeck

Sturridge

Italy
Sirigu

Darmian ----- Paletta ----- Barzagli ----- Chiellini

Pirlo

Verratti ----- De Rossi

Marchisio ----- Balotelli ----- Candreva

I would have started Adam Lallana and went with Raheem Sterling over Danny Welbeck...Good luck to Jordan Henderson, always good to see a local lad succeeding
(14 Jun 2014, 9:17 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]I would have started Adam Lallana and went with Raheem Sterling over Danny Welbeck...Good luck to Jordan Henderson, always good to see a local lad succeeding

I'd have dropped Sturridge back in place of Welbeck, and put Lambert up front. You need someone in addition to Rooney to rough an Italian defence up usually.
(14 Jun 2014, 9:19 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]I'd have dropped Sturridge back in place of Welbeck, and put Lambert up front. You need someone in addition to Rooney to rough an Italian defence up usually.

Yeah, someone who ain't afraid to get stuck in
Cant be arsed with the formatting, but.

Hart
Johnson, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines
Gerrard,
Sterling, Barkley, Lallana
Sturridge, Lambert
Wasn't a bad game in all honesty, we played well, defended quite well, we're getting forward, but lacked doing the business in the Final Third.

Sterling was MotM for me, Sturridge had a good game as did Henderson, Rooney was uncomfortable down the left.

And how about poor old Gary Lewin, dislocating his ankle in the aftermath of the equaliser...

Thursday night, I think Lallana and Lambert should come in for Rooney and Welbeck, Raheem put in a Sterling performance tonight (see what I did there lmao)

Argentina v Bosnia should be a decent game later today
(15 Jun 2014, 12:22 am)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Wasn't a bad game in all honesty, we played well, defended quite well, we're getting forward, but lacked doing the business in the Final Third.

Sterling was MotM for me, Sturridge had a good game as did Henderson, Rooney was uncomfortable down the left.

And how about poor old Gary Lewin, dislocating his ankle in the aftermath of the equaliser...

Thursday night, I think Lallana and Lambert should come in for Rooney and Welbeck, Raheem put in a Sterling performance tonight (see what I did there lmao)

Argentina v Bosnia should be a decent game later today

England have to go for it in the next two games. Win them both and we're through. Draw or lose and we're out.

Don't agree with Henderson. He didn't tackle, wasn't involved in any build up and think his role was there just to disrupt Italy - which he didn't do.

Sterling started canny, but faded.

A big striker like Lambert will unsettle the foreign defenders and was one of the reasons I think Carroll should have gone, despite a poor season.

Welbeck needs dropping, with Barkley coming on and Woy rejigging the formation - to go for it.

As for Italy, shouted the first goal as soon as it was layed off. The midfield was caught short and too deep.
Johnson was dragged out of position for the second.
I thought Welbeck played well considering most of his game was defending from the front. All in all Id say it's the most positive football I've seen us play in tournament for a long time.
(15 Jun 2014, 12:40 am)aureolin wrote [ -> ]I thought Welbeck played well considering most of his game was defending from the front. All in all Id say it's the most positive football I've seen us play in tournament for a long time.

Yep, we were a breath of fresh air in my opinion, the young lads are certainly starting to make a name for themselves, especially Raheem Sterling, play like that against Uruguay and I can't see us not beating them
This is how I think Woy should go like this with Uruguay
[Image: y6ymu5us.jpg]

It is The Christmas Tree or 4-3-2-1

Sturridge as lone striker, with Lallana and Sterling out wide, if we need more support up front get Lambert on and go 4-4-2, but with that if we are losing possession in midfield it can be reverted to a 4-5-1, if Chamberlain is fit, swap Henderson and if we need a further experienced head on the pitch, get Lampard on at some point
Just been watching the Switzerland v Ecuador game, Switzerland were very lucky there, scoring in the last thirty seconds of added time. Excellent decision by the referee to allow an advantage after the foul!
Final score was 2-1.
Sunderland AFC has confirmed that goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon has agreed a four-year deal with the Black Cats. The Romanian international will join the club from July 1 on a free transfer.

Good Goalkeeper, Vito Mannone has to watch out!
Fixtures out tomorrow,who do u think your team will get?

I think Sunderland will get Crystal Palace at home!
(16 Jun 2014, 6:15 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Sunderland AFC has confirmed that goalkeeper Costel Pantilimon has agreed a four-year deal with the Black Cats. The Romanian international will join the club from July 1 on a free transfer.

Good Goalkeeper, Vito Mannone has to watch out!

Good signing, Pantilimon has done ok at Citeh, was he in the XI that won the C1 Cup, I can't see him displacing Big Vito tho, unless he has a bad start to the season

(17 Jun 2014, 9:06 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Fixtures out tomorrow,who do u think your team will get?

I think Sunderland will get Crystal Palace at home!

Last season it was Fulham at home 1st up, this season I reckon it will be someone Leicester or Burnley away...The Derby Games will probably come mid October and early February...I think they will finish in a similar position to last season.

As for Newcastle, they need to get off to a good start, the only reason they finished mid table is because teams below were shite as well and did not capitalise on the toons bad form.

As for Darlington, our fixtures will not be out for a few weeks yet, but I want Scarborough away within the 1st 6 games, a day out to the seaside when it is nice will be a good day out
(17 Jun 2014, 9:32 am)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Good signing, Pantilimon has done ok at Citeh, was he in the XI that won the C1 Cup, I can't see him displacing Big Vito tho, unless he has a bad start to the season

Last season it was Fulham at home 1st up, this season I reckon it will be someone Leicester or Burnley away...The Derby Games will probably come mid October and early February...I think they will finish in a similar position to last season.

As for Newcastle, they need to get off to a good start, the only reason they finished mid table is because teams below were shite as well and did not capitalise on the toons bad form.

As for Darlington, our fixtures will not be out for a few weeks yet, but I want Scarborough away within the 1st 6 games, a day out to the seaside when it is nice will be a good day out

Question is - do you dare use the x93 to get there? Wink
(17 Jun 2014, 1:54 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote [ -> ]Question is - do you dare use the x93 to get there? Wink

Tongue

Not if I can help it lol, Scarborough play in Bridlington so will look for a lift...We also play Whitby in pre season and will probs get the train to tbat
Fixtures are out...

http://safc.com/fixtures-and-results/fixtures

December 20th and April 4th for the Derby Games...going to be a happy Christmas and easter for one set of North East Fans
Oh dear Spain out of the world cup

Adios Espana
2nd time in a row the defending champions have gone out in the first round and first time in history the defending champions have been eliminated 1st...

HAHAHA