North East Buses

Full Version: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07 May 2015, 7:06 am)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]He was just praising me for what I've done for him etc and just telling us his story of the injury

Ah I forgot about that.

Well done, how much have you raised now?
(07 May 2015, 7:08 am)Tom wrote [ -> ]Ah I forgot about that.

Well done, how much have you raised now?

Cheers mate, we've just passed £3,100
(07 May 2015, 7:09 am)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]Cheers mate, we've just passed £3,100

That's excellent! 
Hopefully you'll reach what you need. Smile
Cheers pal
Lee...I just want to say well done mate, I hope JJ fully appreciates what your doing for him...

Well done matey
Full list of Players available on a Free Transfer in the Premier League this Summer.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/footb...ee-9194847

There are a few names on the list that I would go for if I was Sunderland Manager.

Ron Vlaar (Aston Villa) Experienced Centre Back, Had a cracking World Cup last year. 

Luke Garbutt (Everton) Young Left Back, One for the future.

Glenn Johnson (Liverpool) Experienced Right Back, Excellent at going forward on the Attack, Wages would be an Issue.

Jon Flanagan (Liverpool) Same as Garbutt at Everton.

James Milner (Man City) Has had outstanding season for City, likely to move to Liverpool or Arsenal, Wages would be an Issue.

Danny Ings (Burnley) Been Burnleys star man this season, and would be a massive coup for a team like Sunderland, likely to move to one of the bigger teams though.

Scott Sinclair (Man City) Out on loan at Aston Villa atm, a Pacey and Creative Winger which Sunderland seem to lack.

James Wilson (Man Utd) Young Striker on the fringes of the United First Team, Might be worth a Punt.
(07 May 2015, 11:26 am)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Full list of Players available on a Free Transfer in the Premier League this Summer.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/footb...ee-9194847

There are a few names on the list that I would go for if I was Sunderland Manager.

Ron Vlaar (Aston Villa) Experienced Centre Back, Had a cracking World Cup last year. 

Luke Garbutt (Everton) Young Left Back, One for the future.

Glenn Johnson (Liverpool) Experienced Right Back, Excellent at going forward on the Attack, Wages would be an Issue.

Jon Flanagan (Liverpool) Same as Garbutt at Everton.

James Milner (Man City) Has had outstanding season for City, likely to move to Liverpool or Arsenal, Wages would be an Issue.

Danny Ings (Burnley) Been Burnleys star man this season, and would be a massive coup for a team like Sunderland, likely to move to one of the bigger teams though.

Scott Sinclair (Man City) Out on loan at Aston Villa atm, a Pacey and Creative Winger which Sunderland seem to lack.

James Wilson (Man Utd) Young Striker on the fringes of the United First Team, Might be worth a Punt.
Out of the names on that list I would go for the ones you suggested along with Tom Cleverley and Didier Drogba(on a 1 year playing deal and give him a minor coaching role)
(07 May 2015, 11:49 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Out of the names on that list I would go for the ones you suggested along with Tom Cleverley and Didier Drogba(on a 1 year playing deal and give him a minor coaching role)

Wouldnt go for Drogba as he is 37 Year Old and would want top dollar, As for Tom Cleverley forgot about him, dunno how he has been excellent for Aston Villa this season.
(07 May 2015, 12:44 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Wouldnt go for Drogba as he is 37 Year Old and would want top dollar, As for Tom Cleverley forgot about him, dunno how he has been excellent for Aston Villa this season.
When it comes to free transfers...There is always a bit leeway to pay more as there is not a fee between the Clubs...

I don't care what anyone says Drogba would be a hell of a signing for a club like Sunderland, even at 37
(07 May 2015, 1:22 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]When it comes to free transfers...There is always a bit leeway to pay more as there is not a fee between the Clubs...

I don't care what anyone says Drogba would be a hell of a signing for a club like Sunderland, even at 37

The thing is, would he want to go to a bottom half team? I suppose he'd probably have more luck at Sunderland than Newcastle though
Back to square one!

De Jong will miss West Brom and possibly QPR and Cisse has a lack of match fitness so is unlikely to play the whole match.
Manchester United have agreed a deal with PSV Winger Memphis Depay for 25 Million pounds sunset to a medical.
Manchester City Midfielder Yaya  Toure's agent says he is 99% sure to leave the club at the end of the season
Newcastle United joke (Sorry manager) John Carver thinks he is the best coach in the Barclay Premier league
(07 May 2015, 3:19 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Back to square one!

De Jong will miss West Brom and possibly QPR and Cisse has a lack of match fitness so is unlikely to play the whole match.

The good news comes flowing in by the minute!
(07 May 2015, 2:46 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]The thing is, would he want to go to a bottom half team? I suppose he'd probably have more luck at Sunderland than Newcastle though

At 37, I could not see many top teams in England or Europe lining up for him...

I guess Drogba would end up somewhere like Qatar/UAE or India, Australia or Americs
(07 May 2015, 3:32 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]At 37, I could not see many top teams in England or Europe lining up for him...

I guess Drogba would end up somewhere like Qatar/UAE or India, Australia or Americs

Aye good point mate. However, he may retire and become a coach for Chelsea if Mourinho  (I Can't spell his name properly) wants him to
(07 May 2015, 3:33 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Aye good point mate. However, he may retire and become a coach for Chelsea if Mourinhio (I Can't spell his name properly) wants him to

It is spelt Mourinho mate
(07 May 2015, 3:35 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]It is spelt Mourinho mate

Thanks mate, I'll change it
(07 May 2015, 7:48 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Lee...I just want to say well done mate, I hope JJ fully appreciates what your doing for him...

Well done matey

Cheers Fozz
League One play-offs start tonight:

Sheffield United v Swindon Town (19:45 BST)
Chesterfield v Preston (19:45 BST)

Come on Chesterfield!
(07 May 2015, 3:19 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Back to square one!

So probables be all season then?  Angel

Deep shit this week if you loose and everyone else wins or draws...