North East Buses

Full Version: September Service Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Aug 2021, 1:26 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Would have to be upgraded to include WIFI, USB ports.

The combined PVR for the 5 and 9 is 7 - I wonder if these services will get Citaro - under "Go North East"

Could just send the other 3 of the 83XX batch from Chester Le Street and throw something else on the 34 ie Versas. It probably doesn't warrant them anyway.
(01 Aug 2021, 2:00 pm)Storx wrote [ -> ]Could just send the other 3 of the 83XX batch from Chester Le Street and throw something else on the 34 ie Versas. It probably doesn't warrant them anyway.

Ye they could, would make sense.
Hopefully we'll know this time next week,MG said in his Live the other day that it would be back end of next week,wether thats theyre registering the changes back end of next week,or GNE will have an article go live on their website back end of next week,that bit he wasnt clear on
(01 Aug 2021, 3:06 pm)V514DFT wrote [ -> ]Hopefully we'll know this time next week,MG said in his Live the other day that it would be back end of next week,wether thats theyre registering the changes back end of next week,or GNE will have an article go live on their website back end of next week,that bit he wasnt clear on
Iirc it was a case of giving customers 4 clear weeks for the changes.
(01 Aug 2021, 3:13 pm)Stanleyone wrote [ -> ]Iirc it was a case of giving customers 4 clear weeks for the changes.
Yeah i rember him saying that,so it would have to be up by next Sunday, 8th-5th September,thats 4 weeks
Wonder if the 26 branding will be removed from the crusader B9s
Is it too early to speculate post-change PVR's
(01 Aug 2021, 3:28 pm)GNE6312 wrote [ -> ]Wonder if the 26 branding will be removed from the crusader B9s

I might be wrong but is the 26 on it in the first place? There's nothing on the exterior to say it exists, not sure whether it got branded covings inside though - never use it.
Nothing mention the 26 I don't think. But the 26 going to Washington Depot means full Crusader branding on the 27
2A additionally to serve Leechmere Asda (38 route through Hollycarrside)

38 extended to Tunstall Bank hourly replacing the 938 which is withdrawn. It will not serve Bevan Avenue as this is served by the 39A. Additional 38A between City and Docks keeping a 30 minute frequency around the Docks

X7 Not coming back but there is a new Sunderland to Peterlee service

Service 56 will run the daytime route at all times and no longer serve Springwell Estate on evenings or Sundays
Have we had any of the CLS changes posted yet?

I remember it being said there were changes being made, but I don't recall seeing what they are
(01 Aug 2021, 5:26 pm)morritt89 wrote [ -> ]2A additionally to serve Leechmere Asda (38 route through Hollycarrside)

38 extended to Tunstall Bank hourly replacing the 938 which is withdrawn. It will not serve Bevan Avenue as this is served by the 39A. Additional 38A between City and Docks keeping a 30 minute frequency around the Docks

X7 Not coming back but there is a new Sunderland to Peterlee service

Service 56 will run the daytime route at all times and no longer serve Springwell Estate on evenings or Sundays

Interesting changes:

Good move having the 2A go to Asda - I take it, it'll follow the current 38 route to Asda and then head down to Ryhope road to continue its current route?

X7 - not surprised its not coming back but why do we need another Peterlee route? Sunderland already have the X6 and 55 from GNE and 22 and 23 from Arriva........ bit of an overkill
(01 Aug 2021, 5:26 pm)morritt89 wrote [ -> ]Service 56 will run the daytime route at all times and no longer serve Springwell Estate on evenings or Sundays
Thank god for that did anyone actually use that part of the route
(01 Aug 2021, 5:30 pm)streetdeckfan wrote [ -> ]Have we had any of the CLS changes posted yet?

I remember it being said there were changes being made, but I don't recall seeing what they are
I'd be interested to see if the 21 gets the Brandon extension.

Sent from my moto g(8) power lite using Tapatalk
(01 Aug 2021, 5:30 pm)streetdeckfan wrote [ -> ]Have we had any of the CLS changes posted yet?

78 will serve pelton fell replacing the 28/28a on that stretch, 8 will operate on an evening/Sunday (replacing the 78A I'm led to believe).
Any changes to the Q3 or is that staying the same
(01 Aug 2021, 6:42 pm)Stanleyone wrote [ -> ]78 will serve pelton fell replacing the 28/28a on that stretch, 8 will operate on an evening/Sunday (replacing the 78A I'm led to believe).

Will the 8 follow its current route on an evening?
(01 Aug 2021, 6:50 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Will the 8 follow its current route on an evening?
Not sure, it's not included on our memo.
(01 Aug 2021, 6:42 pm)Stanleyone wrote [ -> ]78 will serve pelton fell replacing the 28/28a on that stretch, 8 will operate on an evening/Sunday (replacing the 78A I'm led to believe).
Finally common sense.

(01 Aug 2021, 6:46 pm)Train8261 wrote [ -> ]Any changes to the Q3 or is that staying the same
If Q1 and Q2 numbers are being dropped, I imagine the number will change.

(01 Aug 2021, 5:39 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Interesting changes:

Good move having the 2A go to Asda - I take it, it'll follow the current 38 route to Asda and then head down to Ryhope road to continue its current route?

X7 - not surprised its not coming back but why do we need another Peterlee route? Sunderland already have the X6 and 55 from GNE and 22 and 23 from Arriva........ bit of an overkill
Was it not said earlier the 55 was going to be withdrawn and one X1 an hour was to be extended to Peterlee (another to Dalton Park)?
(01 Aug 2021, 6:53 pm)DH9 wrote [ -> ]Finally common sense.

If Q1 and Q2 numbers are being dropped, I imagine the number will change.

Was it not said earlier the 55 was going to be withdrawn and one X1 an hour was to be extended to Peterlee (another to Dalton Park)?

I thought a citaro was spotted at Saltmeadows branded up for the 55?

Unless the Peterlee section is dropped and it'll go elsewhere