North East Buses

Full Version: September Service Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OMG the changes have been released!

https://rr.noordstar.me/go-north-east-bu...s-2395c283
I knew they weren’t going to be the changes but I didn’t expect that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05 Aug 2021, 9:51 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]OMG the changes have been released!

Wow, i didn't realise they'd be making that many changes!
(05 Aug 2021, 9:51 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]OMG the changes have been released!

Ah ha'way man! You had me going there! Dodgy Confused Big Grin
(05 Aug 2021, 9:30 am)DH9 wrote [ -> ]Have his image emblazoned on the side of the bus!!!  Big Grin

[Image: 4367a7109c6097f334758dfae7a32466_400x400.png]

Imagine the X84 and X85 going past St. James's Park with that picture on the side on a home match day?!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  I've known Barry for a good while, sure he would cringe at the idea, still rib him whenever I see him  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  Big Grin
Lol,theyre doing this on purpose now
(05 Aug 2021, 12:22 pm)V514DFT wrote [ -> ]Lol,theyre doing this on purpose now

Did you get all excited over them reannouncing the fares?
(05 Aug 2021, 12:26 pm)streetdeckfan wrote [ -> ]Did you get all excited over them reannouncing the fares?
Lol,no,not in the slightest
(05 Aug 2021, 12:26 pm)streetdeckfan wrote [ -> ]Did you get all excited over them reannouncing the fares?

The sight of that incompetent crony Cllr Gannon is enough to put anyone off a bus
Surprised the changes aren't out yet
(05 Aug 2021, 3:25 pm)Train8261 wrote [ -> ]Surprised the changes aren't out yet

I was just thinking the same
Customer services closes at 5pm, so I guess they'll release them at 4:59 so they don't get a rush of complaints
(05 Aug 2021, 3:27 pm)streetdeckfan wrote [ -> ]I was just thinking the same
Customer services closes at 5pm, so I guess they'll release them at 4:59 so they don't get a rush of complaints

Dan's just trolled everyone Tongue Rolleyes Big Grin
(05 Aug 2021, 3:27 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Dan's just trolled everyone  Tongue  Rolleyes  Big Grin
Sounds like it
Possible be out tomorrow hopefully
I think Dan's had us there like
Must have but didn't Martijn say that they would be posted this week
(05 Aug 2021, 3:27 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Dan's just trolled everyone  Tongue  Rolleyes  Big Grin

Whey no.
I heard a driver told them about some changes to a workplace on one of the routes.
So they've had to make changes again and it's had a knock-on effect with making them public.
It's happened with the 21 to Brandon. It's happened with the X20 and it has clearly happened again.
Wonder which route it is this time?
Changes now online in the timetable section
No more 1A and 1B. Will just be the 1 from September
(05 Aug 2021, 5:35 pm)Stanleyone wrote [ -> ]Changes now online in the timetable section

And everyone's gone quiet, there'll be plenty of sticky white screens I suspect.