North East Buses

Full Version: September Service Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 Aug 2021, 6:49 pm)omnicity4659 wrote [ -> ]The mock-up of the livery I've seen is on a StreetDeck, however I've since heard rumours of other double deckers being used instead.
Idk what else they would use, unless they displace a set of G2's for Streetdecks.
(22 Aug 2021, 12:41 pm)N1cholas wrote [ -> ]Maybe if some notices were put up on buses noting the service changes like they did years ago, maybe just maybe the word would spread, a brief explanation of the changes for people to see on the bus would be cheaper than the novels being printed and it would be their for all to see, with the changes around the local area for each depot specifically with a bit more detail than the services out of that depots operating area, not all pensioners have internet access and some think the web is something spiders make, putting the passenger information on board buses would be cheap, easy to change and be very beneficial to all passenger
That service change book is one of the strangest ones I’ve ever seen, the front bit comes across like a corporate presentation dished out at the end of the year to staff and shareholders. I bet if customers noticed it on board they still might not take one.

I don’t know why they didn’t just do a service changes leaflet, that actually focuses on the service changes including the title on the front. All that positive spin at the front probably doesn’t mean much when you get into the back and find your service is either reduced in frequency or withdrawn
(22 Aug 2021, 9:54 pm)))Wybus wrote [ -> ]That service change book is one of the strangest ones I’ve ever seen, the front bit comes across like a corporate presentation dished out at the end of the year to staff and shareholders. I bet if customers noticed it on board they still might not take one.

I don’t know why they didn’t just do a service changes leaflet, that actually focuses on the service changes including the title on the front. All that positive spin at the front probably doesn’t mean much when you get into the back and find your service is either reduced in frequency or withdrawn

Assuming you actually find a bus that has any of them on board...I think there have been a grand total of two people finding one reported on here despite the hot air around these changes being fully supported by printed material.  I finally did manage to get hold of one today - when the driver of a Voltra gave me their dog-eared copy as they hadn't seen any on the buses and there were of course none on theirs.  This was after asking the driver of another service (which I won't identify) who was great and had a look for me and was really vocal (un-prompted other than me asking if they had a service change leaflet) about what they viewed as a disgraceful lack of customer info on board the vehicles.  I was surprised they were so critical of the company, but can fully understand why given the multiple examples on here of being being unable to source either the changes booklet or any of the timetables - and they know they will be the ones getting it in the neck off the customers in less than a fortnight.  Add to this that even the website still shows the old pdfs (if any at all) for some services (after changing the date) and from the outside looking in this does seem an amateurish attempt by GNE to communicate some fairly huge network changes.
I got one about a week ago on the 1A and there were about 4 of them there
(22 Aug 2021, 10:14 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]Assuming you actually find a bus that has any of them on board...I think there have been a grand total of two people finding one reported on here despite the hot air around these changes being fully supported by printed material.  I finally did manage to get hold of one today - when the driver of a Voltra gave me their dog-eared copy as they hadn't seen any on the buses and there were of course none on theirs.  This was after asking the driver of another service (which I won't identify) who was great and had a look for me and was really vocal (un-prompted other than me asking if they had a service change leaflet) about what they viewed as a disgraceful lack of customer info on board the vehicles.  I was surprised they were so critical of the company, but can fully understand why given the multiple examples on here of being being unable to source either the changes booklet or any of the timetables - and they know they will be the ones getting it in the neck off the customers in less than a fortnight.  Add to this that even the website still shows the old pdfs (if any at all) for some services (after changing the date) and from the outside looking in this does seem an amateurish attempt by GNE to communicate some fairly huge network changes.

How ridiculous.

Whilst not denying that there are a small number of things yet to be done, Go North East are doing way more than other operators would for these service changes. Are Stagecoach and Arriva producing paper timetable leaflets at all?!

A five-figure sum of these booklets were printed and made available on every bus in the fleet. I have mentioned previously that I know of enthusiasts taking not just one but several of these, and I have also spotted them for sale on eBay. It may be that there has also been a genuine higher demand for these than expected and perhaps Go North East ought to have ordered more, but in one breath we’re hearing a general opinion that this booklet is useless and full of corporate drivel, and in the next we’re seeing several comments that they’re difficult to get a hold of, so there’s clearly been some demand for them.

Enough posters were printed for every bus in the fleet, and every bus with a next stop announcement TFT monitor is also showing a notice. There are regular social media posts about the upcoming changes, and they have been on the website for weeks. The journey planner on the website/app and “live timetables” were updated back then, and PDFs of the timetables (which are proven to get a very low number of views on the website) are slowly being drip fed through once converted from print format to web format.

Not every timetable has been printed yet (it is peak holiday season across all industries) - those that have are distributed on buses already and are being followed up with subsequent print batches on a weekly basis. Go North East is working with Nexus to try and resurrect racks in bus stations but those discussions are still ongoing.

Not withstanding all that, there have been some pretty major last minute changes following further consultation with local authorities. Bearing in mind these changes have been known about at local authority officer level for some six months, and, contrary to comments on social media, there has been a massive amount of consultation with local authorities, politicians and other stakeholders, these changes were only being requested AFTER the registrations were submitted, Go North East is doing a pretty damn good job during trying times. It’s peak holiday season with many colleagues needing to cancel their holidays just to get this information out to customers in good time, as well as work bloody long (12-16 hour) days (and won’t get paid for these extra hours nor likely get the time back).

It takes roughly half a day to typeset a timetable, and probably another half a day to produce a map. It then takes an hour or two to proof-check the leaflet and its content (depending on how in depth you proof-check the times). Work technically can’t commence until after registrations have been submitted (although were in this instance given the sheer volume of changes), so I will let you do the maths of how many services are changing (and hence how much time this would take to do) vs the 56 days for the registration period.

In my opinion your comments are outlandish and in the main unfounded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(23 Aug 2021, 4:28 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Not withstanding all that, there have been some pretty major last minute changes following further consultation with local authorities. Bearing in mind these changes have been known about at local authority officer level for some six months, and, contrary to comments on social media, there has been a massive amount of consultation with local authorities, politicians and other stakeholders, these changes were only being requested AFTER the registrations were submitted, Go North East is doing a pretty damn good job during trying times. It’s peak holiday season with many colleagues needing to cancel their holidays just to get this information out to customers in good time, as well as work bloody long (12-16 hour) days (and won’t get paid for these extra hours nor likely get the time back).

Why would they request changes be made before the public have been informed?
That would rid them of the opportunity to go to the newspapers and cry about how bad GNE are and how much they care about the people!

If they did that work behind the scenes then the public will never know and they won't get the recognition they 'deserve'
(22 Aug 2021, 10:14 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]Assuming you actually find a bus that has any of them on board...I think there have been a grand total of two people finding one reported on here despite the hot air around these changes being fully supported by printed material.  I finally did manage to get hold of one today - when the driver of a Voltra gave me their dog-eared copy as they hadn't seen any on the buses and there were of course none on theirs.  This was after asking the driver of another service (which I won't identify) who was great and had a look for me and was really vocal (un-prompted other than me asking if they had a service change leaflet) about what they viewed as a disgraceful lack of customer info on board the vehicles.  I was surprised they were so critical of the company, but can fully understand why given the multiple examples on here of being being unable to source either the changes booklet or any of the timetables - and they know they will be the ones getting it in the neck off the customers in less than a fortnight.  Add to this that even the website still shows the old pdfs (if any at all) for some services (after changing the date) and from the outside looking in this does seem an amateurish attempt by GNE to communicate some fairly huge network changes.

Issues aside with the difficulties of finding one (although pleased you finally did!), I have to disagree about the lack of customer info. Every bus I've travelled on over the past week has had the poster up about it, which in my opinion is enough to prompt someone to find out further information. You wouldn't just stick your fingers in your ears and pretend it's not happening, if you couldn't find a booklet on board. You'd either go online (if you can) or you'd give them a call, and I'd hope customer services would be more than willing to post a booklet out for those who cannot get online.

The timetables on the website also work fine, if you change the date to one in the future. This is a much better (and accessible) way of presenting a timetable.

(23 Aug 2021, 4:28 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Enough posters were printed for every bus in the fleet, and every bus with a next stop announcement TFT monitor is also showing a notice. There are regular social media posts about the upcoming changes, and they have been on the website for weeks. The journey planner on the website/app and “live timetables” were updated back then, and PDFs of the timetables (which are proven to get a very low number of views on the website) are slowly being drip fed through once converted from print format to web format.

Not every timetable has been printed yet (it is peak holiday season across all industries) - those that have are distributed on buses already and are being followed up with subsequent print batches on a weekly basis. Go North East is working with Nexus to try and resurrect racks in bus stations but those discussions are still ongoing.

Not withstanding all that, there have been some pretty major last minute changes following further consultation with local authorities. Bearing in mind these changes have been known about at local authority officer level for some six months, and, contrary to comments on social media, there has been a massive amount of consultation with local authorities, politicians and other stakeholders, these changes were only being requested AFTER the registrations were submitted, Go North East is doing a pretty damn good job during trying times. It’s peak holiday season with many colleagues needing to cancel their holidays just to get this information out to customers in good time, as well as work bloody long (12-16 hour) days (and won’t get paid for these extra hours nor likely get the time back).

It takes roughly half a day to typeset a timetable, and probably another half a day to produce a map. It then takes an hour or two to proof-check the leaflet and its content (depending on how in depth you proof-check the times). Work technically can’t commence until after registrations have been submitted (although were in this instance given the sheer volume of changes), so I will let you do the maths of how many services are changing (and hence how much time this would take to do) vs the 56 days for the registration period.

The posters are certainly visible. It's what prompted me to ask about the booklet in the first place, so clearly doing their job. 

I do agree that a lot of the comments are unfair and some of it is certainly down to resistance to change, but it does surprise me that the biggest stakeholder for any bus operator (the customer) is still missing from the consultation process. Asking customers who use the service is always going to get you a more reflective response than an officer at a Council or local Councillors, both of whom are unlikely to actually use the bus services impacted.

This isn't one operator though; it's something the industry need to improve on as a whole, and hopefully something that will be outlined in customer charters drawn up under the impending enhanced partnership schemes.

(23 Aug 2021, 7:59 am)streetdeckfan wrote [ -> ]Why would they request changes be made before the public have been informed?
That would rid them of the opportunity to go to the newspapers and cry about how bad GNE are and how much they care about the people!

If they did that work behind the scenes then the public will never know and they won't get the recognition they 'deserve'

To be fair, casework for Councillors and MPs is largely reactive, so a lot of them 'crying about how bad GNE are', will be in reaction to receiving a lot of correspondence from angry constituents. If, as above, consultation included the biggest stakeholder (the customer), this could be picked up at the consultation stage. 

LNER and Transpennine Express, for example, are consulting with the public now on May 2022 changes. A proposal is presented, and feedback is requested. It's no more complicated than that.
(23 Aug 2021, 4:28 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]How ridiculous.

Whilst not denying that there are a small number of things yet to be done, Go North East are doing way more than other operators would for these service changes. Are Stagecoach and Arriva producing paper timetable leaflets at all?!

A five-figure sum of these booklets were printed and made available on every bus in the fleet. I have mentioned previously that I know of enthusiasts taking not just one but several of these, and I have also spotted them for sale on eBay. It may be that there has also been a genuine higher demand for these than expected and perhaps Go North East ought to have ordered more, but in one breath we’re hearing a general opinion that this booklet is useless and full of corporate drivel, and in the next we’re seeing several comments that they’re difficult to get a hold of, so there’s clearly been some demand for them.

Enough posters were printed for every bus in the fleet, and every bus with a next stop announcement TFT monitor is also showing a notice. There are regular social media posts about the upcoming changes, and they have been on the website for weeks. The journey planner on the website/app and “live timetables” were updated back then, and PDFs of the timetables (which are proven to get a very low number of views on the website) are slowly being drip fed through once converted from print format to web format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part of my message was actually relaying the comments of GNEs own drivers, but yes let's ignore that.  Enthusiasts must have been taking an awful lot to have gobbled up somewhere between 10-99k.  Wonder how many have been binned along with the surplus Metro newspapers that may have been burying the (why produce a booklet with no means of distributing effectively either on board or elsewhere - surely something that fit in existing leaflet holders would've been sensible).

Surprising the pdfs are unpopular - personally find the website format ones harder to navigate, especially on smaller devices.

Perfectly understandable not to have every single leaflet produced - however am yet to see any new timetables on any vehicle.  Most of them are driving around with empty leaflet racks and those which have leaflets are the ice cream adverts rather than anything useful.

Re other operators, yes Stagecoach are producing printed leaflets for service changes and these have been readily available on vehicles for a while (but they also arent upending their network just now).  No idea on Arriva.

(23 Aug 2021, 9:29 am)Adrian wrote [ -> ]Issues aside with the difficulties of finding one (although pleased you finally did!), I have to disagree about the lack of customer info. Every bus I've travelled on over the past week has had the poster up about it, which in my opinion is enough to prompt someone to find out further information. You wouldn't just stick your fingers in your ears and pretend it's not happening, if you couldn't find a booklet on board. You'd either go online (if you can) or you'd give them a call, and I'd hope customer services would be more than willing to post a booklet out for those who cannot get online.

The timetables on the website also work fine, if you change the date to one in the future. This is a much better (and accessible) way of presenting a timetable.

Not for all services - which was the point of my post. Unless you check the filename you could well be planning your journey post 5 Sept based on old timetables that are still served up even after changing the date online. Ones that spring to mind as showing incorrect pdf / no pdf are 12, 38, 62..various others last time I looked
Surely the aim of the game is to inform non-passenger of these changes too?
Putting leaflets and brochures in places where passengers go, is all well and good - but if they're wanting to increase numbers and use the changes for a positive (rather than cut costs), then those who would be positively affected by these changes - need to know about them.

The people of Catchgate need to know there's a quicker bus to Newcastle. Then, if that's where they are wanting to go, they know there's now a quicker, potentially more attractive alternative. 
Ditto for those in Murton and needing to get to Durham and the more frequent offer available.
(23 Aug 2021, 4:28 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Not withstanding all that, there have been some pretty major last minute changes following further consultation with local authorities. Bearing in mind these changes have been known about at local authority officer level for some six months, and, contrary to comments on social media, there has been a massive amount of consultation with local authorities, politicians and other stakeholders, these changes were only being requested AFTER the registrations were submitted, Go North East is doing a pretty damn good job during trying times. It’s peak holiday season with many colleagues needing to cancel their holidays just to get this information out to customers in good time, as well as work bloody long (12-16 hour) days (and won’t get paid for these extra hours nor likely get the time back).

I appreaciate this is personal and close to you but...

Surely this was foreseen? You had to know once the changes were publicised that there'd be immediate feedback (good and bad) and potential changes would be required?

It's peak holiday season, simple solution is don't plan changes at this holiday period or plan better.

Colleagues working through holidays and long days is well...welcome to business in a pandemic I guess. However the decision not to pay them is a choice of appalling management and summarises the whole process and general business attitude of many companies these days, as folk do it out of unreturned loyalty.

For me, I sympathise with the Colleagues at the sharp end but its an obvious failure at the top. 

Company sets out mass changes - doesn't plan for mass changes requiring more changes after publicising - lacks resource to implement changes.....root cause? Abject project management - obvious lack of skills within the Team to manage change at any sort of pace.
(23 Aug 2021, 2:10 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Surely the aim of the game is to inform non-passenger of these changes too?
Putting leaflets and brochures in places where passengers go, is all well and good - but if they're wanting to increase numbers and use the changes for a positive (rather than cut costs), then those who would be positively affected by these changes - need to know about them.

The people of Catchgate need to know there's a quicker bus to Newcastle. Then, if that's where they are wanting to go, they know there's now a quicker, potentially more attractive alternative. 
Ditto for those in Murton and needing to get to Durham and the more frequent offer available.

I'd say it's probably a different approach to reaching out to those who aren't customers (yet). You'd probably want to market the 'new' network, rather than informing them about changes to a network that they don't currently use. In addition to the good adverts that have been appearing for Xlines and such like, it'd be good to see some traditional communication too, such as leaflet drops, timetables/guides/maps in public areas and so on.

Even for current bus users, there's got to be a better way of making information available. There's nothing at bus stop infrastructure for example, even at bus stations and on the info screens, to advise of the service changes. That is of course somewhat out of the operators hands, but in a 'joined up network' that the politicians so desire, there needs to be more forward thinking in this area.
(23 Aug 2021, 2:26 pm)Adrian wrote [ -> ]I'd say it's probably a different approach to reaching out to those who aren't customers (yet). You'd probably want to market the 'new' network, rather than informing them about changes to a network that they don't currently use. In addition to the good adverts that have been appearing for Xlines and such like, it'd be good to see some traditional communication too, such as leaflet drops, timetables/guides/maps in public areas and so on.

Even for current bus users, there's got to be a better way of making information available. There's nothing at bus stop infrastructure for example, even at bus stations and on the info screens, to advise of the service changes. That is of course somewhat out of the operators hands, but in a 'joined up network' that the politicians so desire, there needs to be more forward thinking in this area.

Surely killing two birds with one stone is more effecient than killing two, with two different stones?
Existing passengers are informed on the bus, wia a booklet and in bus stations/at stops.
Potential passengers get the same leaflet and are informed instantly of the 'improved' network in their area. 

As for the visual adverts and the demonic grin 12 secs in, that's all and well if there's an express route near you, that takes you where you need to go.
For the majority, it smacks of 'this is what you could have won'. Almost Bullseye-esque and not too dissimilar to vinyls on the Solars, telling punters that some other buses have some other features.

I get creatives are struggling to maintain or even get audience attention and I blame the blind, never ending scrolling culture we are all seemingly part of.
(23 Aug 2021, 2:20 pm)Ambassador wrote [ -> ]I appreaciate this is personal and close to you but...

Surely this was foreseen? You had to know once the changes were publicised that there'd be immediate feedback (good and bad) and potential changes would be required?

It's peak holiday season, simple solution is don't plan changes at this holiday period or plan better.

Colleagues working through holidays and long days is well...welcome to business in a pandemic I guess. However the decision not to pay them is a choice of appalling management and summarises the whole process and general business attitude of many companies these days, as folk do it out of unreturned loyalty.

For me, I sympathise with the Colleagues at the sharp end but its an obvious failure at the top. 

Company sets out mass changes - doesn't plan for mass changes requiring more changes after publicising - lacks resource to implement changes.....root cause? Abject project management - obvious lack of skills within the Team to manage change at any sort of pace.

Agree 100% with the content here.

We need the like button back.
No idea who is responsible for these absurd hours and leave being cancelled, but it seems beyond abject to have no contingency or fall-back, that didn't result in 12 hour days.
(23 Aug 2021, 2:49 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Surely killing two birds with one stone is more effecient than killing two, with two different stones?
Existing passengers are informed on the bus, wia a booklet and in bus stations/at stops.
Potential passengers get the same leaflet and are informed instantly of the 'improved' network in their area. 

There's a reason why the booklet was written in the way it has been - because Go North East are killing two birds with one stone.

There have been comments made about the 'bumph' at the start being excessive, but the same booklet has been distributed via other channels to those who may not necessarily be on buses at the moment. This bit aims to appeal to those people who aren't aware of all the work Go North East has done during the pandemic to invest in its product, and how they are making travel easier. Politically this has been very well received, and Go North East has been told that they've led the way locally with how well these changes have been communicated.

This is being supplemented by additional marketing where there are positive changes (i.e. service 65, with bigger buses, much later journeys, and a new Sunday service).
For me I don't have issue with how Go North East shares information to the public and I think they do a good enough job at doing this through various Social Media Platforms and Leaflets when they are available, I didn't have issue in getting one on the 21 Last Wednesday however there only a handful left to in Metro Paper Rack onboard.

I think going back to some old approaches Go North East have had in years past would work such as posting leaflets out of each resident in the local areas they operate in to advise of changes at the period of consultation for further feedback, then do the same again with a plan of said changes before sending out a final leaflet confirming the service changes and posting a link to an online webform for those who have internet access. In the interim they could do pop up consultations as they have done in the past I specially remember them doing one in Park Lane several years back and at other Bus Stations across the network where they had the Coffee Bike etc which I thought was a good way to target customers who otherwise would've just walked past.

With the current booklet if it was sent out in the post as well it targets car users also as this "potential customer" isn't going to look on Go North East's Social Media are they, so how else do you inform them and convince them to switch to bus which is the end game not just for operators but the local councils who are looking to reduce emissions in the longer term also, yeah I get this would increase printing costs and would involve a lot of long hours producing such documentation to the public but it would have a greater impact all round.

In summary you'd have the following means of contact:

• Leaflet Form via Post/Online Webform on Go North East Website and Local Council Sites
  • Pop Up Public Consultations in Bus Stations/Shopping Centres and Library's 
  • Social Media via Facebook & Twitter 
  • Leaflets on all Buses and Racks at Bus Stations/Shopping Centres and Library's
(23 Aug 2021, 3:31 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]There's a reason why the booklet was written in the way it has been - because Go North East are killing two birds with one stone.

There have been comments made about the 'bumph' at the start being excessive, but the same booklet has been distributed via other channels to those who may not necessarily be on buses at the moment. This bit aims to appeal to those people who aren't aware of all the work Go North East has done during the pandemic to invest in its product, and how they are making travel easier. Politically this has been very well received, and Go North East has been told that they've led the way locally with how well these changes have been communicated.

This is being supplemented by additional marketing where there are positive changes (i.e. service 65, with bigger buses, much later journeys, and a new Sunday service).

Where is this information available? We've been told its on buses and told its in bus stations, but nobody on the forum has apparently seen it.
If they are killing two birds with one stone and distributed via other channels, again - where?

Really pleased that they have been told they have led the way locally. Good to see that it's not just industry insiders doing the back-patting.
(23 Aug 2021, 3:52 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Where is this information available? We've been told its on buses and told its in bus stations, but nobody on the forum has apparently seen it.
If they are killing two birds with one stone and distributed via other channels, again - where?

I'm not sure you'd get this level of confirmation of the exact distribution channels of a booklet from other operators, so I don't think I need to say it here either.

I'm glad Go North East are doing something which you think is a good idea - that's all that matters. Smile

(23 Aug 2021, 12:16 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]Re other operators, yes Stagecoach are producing printed leaflets for service changes and these have been readily available on vehicles for a while (but they also arent upending their network just now).  No idea on Arriva.

Glad to hear Stagecoach are producing printed timetable leaflets. I've travelled on a few Stagecoach buses in Sunderland recently and haven't seen a single one.
(23 Aug 2021, 3:56 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]I'm not sure you'd get this level of confirmation of the exact distribution channels of a booklet from other operators, so I don't think I need to say it here either.

I'm glad Go North East are doing something which you think is a good idea - that's all that matters. Smile

5 figure printing numbers. So no more than 99,999 out of a population of how many?
I'm logically thinking a proportion on the vehicles (can't remember how many there are exactly - 600?)
Lets say there's 20 allocated to each vehicle, so roughly 12000 distributed via that form.
That gives us 87,000 to be distributed by other means - bus stations and the like. The others? Door drops?
I'm still to hear of any other member of the forum (or family member mention these booklets), despite living in the areas affected by the changes. So it can't be that. 

You're gonna have to give us some clues Daniel. How else, would they shift around 87,000 booklets and get all of these back-pats and well dones?
I'm a stakeholder after all. If I can't get one on a bus, what other pro-active measures are being taken, so that myself and others can see these printed booklets without going to the hassle and expense of chasing one up?
(23 Aug 2021, 3:56 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Glad to hear Stagecoach are producing printed timetable leaflets. I've travelled on a few Stagecoach buses in Sunderland recently and haven't seen a single one.

Conscious it's getting off topic but as I said it seems to be just new/significantly changed services and as Stagecoach aren't slashing and changing much at the minute, the only one I'm aware of in Sunderland is the 19 - there are certainly printed leaflets for that out there (I would post a photo for you if I knew how!)
(23 Aug 2021, 4:17 pm)stagecoachbusdepot wrote [ -> ]Conscious it's getting off topic but as I said it seems to be just new/significantly changed services and as Stagecoach aren't slashing and changing much at the minute, the only one I'm aware of in Sunderland is the 19 - there are certainly printed leaflets for that out there (I would post a photo for you if I knew how!)

Try https://imgbb.com/ 

Free/no registration required.