North East Buses

Full Version: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15 Mar 2016, 4:10 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]PB0002400/593 - GO NORTHERN LTD T/A GO NORTH EAST, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Wheatley Hill, Cemetry Road
Finish Point: Arnison Centre, Sainsbury's
Via:
Service Number: 59
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 03-APR-2016
Other Details: Sunday (and public holiday) only

So it's been saved.

Nice Smile
(15 Mar 2016, 4:12 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]So it's been saved.

Nice Smile

It also looks like no changes will be made to the service either, so that's good.
Scholars service 822 will be changed to run non-stop from Consett to Lanchester St Bede's (or at least to Leadgate), missing out Sherburn Terrace.
When are the solos entering service?
(19 Mar 2016, 7:08 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]When are the solos entering service?

Hexham's this Wednesday, Percy Main's the Wednesday after.
(19 Mar 2016, 7:23 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Hexham's this Wednesday, Percy Main's the Wednesday after.

Thanks Smile
(19 Mar 2016, 7:23 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Hexham's this Wednesday, Percy Main's the Wednesday after.

That's me off to Hexham next Saturday and Ballsend on the 30th.

Ooh goodie, guess it'll be Hexham on Monday and Saturday for me and the Wallsend area will be in there somewhere.
(19 Mar 2016, 7:29 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Ooh goodie, guess it'll be Hexham on Monday and Saturday for me and the Wallsend area will be in there somewhere.

Next sunday im planning to ride a service 17a does that use mpds
(19 Mar 2016, 7:32 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote [ -> ]Next sunday im planning to ride a service 17a does that use mpds

Yes - 17A/40/41 all interwork, using MPDs on Sundays. PVR of 6.
I finish school next week on Wednesday, Might go up to Hexham on Thursday and Wallsend on the First day they enter service.
(19 Mar 2016, 8:14 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]I finish school next week on Wednesday, Might go up to Hexham on Thursday and Wallsend on the First day they enter service.
Lucky you, I am still in on Thursday because my school is a Catholic one
(19 Mar 2016, 8:20 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Lucky you, I am still in on Thursday because my school is a Catholic one

A lot of schools are still in on Thursday - both my boys are and they go to school in different counties. As Easter is so early, I expect the schools that break up on Wednesday are doing so because Thursday is a teacher training day.
(19 Mar 2016, 8:25 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]A lot of schools are still in on Thursday - both my boys are and they go to school in different counties. As Easter is so early, I expect the schools that break up on Wednesday are doing so because Thursday is a teacher training day.
My college also breaks up on Thursday.
(19 Mar 2016, 8:25 pm)OBusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]A lot of schools are still in on Thursday - both my boys are and they go to school in different counties. As Easter is so early, I expect the schools that break up on Wednesday are doing so because Thursday is a teacher training day.

Both my parents have been/are been headteachers. Next Easter is late so I have a week at Easter and two at May
(19 Mar 2016, 7:34 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Yes - 17A/40/41 all interwork, using MPDs on Sundays. PVR of 6.

I would imagine this would change when the Solo's enter service, ya know for fuel saving etc...
(19 Mar 2016, 8:35 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]I would imagine this would change when the Solo's enter service, ya know for fuel saving etc...

Would it? I'd say the Solo's would be more economical. I'm no economy expert, though.
(19 Mar 2016, 8:38 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Would it? I'd say the Solo's would be more economical. I'm no economy expert, though.

Thats what i'm saying lol.
(19 Mar 2016, 8:38 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Thats what i'm saying lol.

So nothing would be changing then.
(19 Mar 2016, 8:39 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]So nothing would be changing then.

It would because the 17A would be using new Solo's  having WIFI etcWink

Na but i had a blonde moment lmao

Sorry.