North East Buses

Full Version: Go North East: Upcoming Service Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16 Apr 2015, 3:43 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Yes but they won't run from Blackhall Mill to the depot?

One of them terminate at Winlaton Mill, and others will finish at Eldon Square. 

And what is stopping them from changing the timetable so buses will finish at Blackhall Mill rather than Eldon Square? The fact that the service is now based at Riverside will be the prime cause for services terminating at Eldon Square and the Metrocentre.
(16 Apr 2015, 3:33 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Maybe, atm i think they might be, rest of the order hasn't being released yet.

Would be good if Stanley gained the 47, not sure how much deadmilage would come up on it.

Did someone mentioned on here about suggestion the V9? merging with service 47?. could the route be done with 4 buses?
(16 Apr 2015, 3:47 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]What brand will the 61 get???

Back to Drifter???

I doubt it, going by they said "New brands"

I would like to see the brand include Dalton Park and Seaham. 

As for the 35/35A/36... Something to with Sunderland

Although, we could be wrong and the 2 brands are services we don't expect... 
(16 Apr 2015, 3:38 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Some reason i see the X21 getting them, with the rest as spares.

Wonder when we'll get rest of the order... would like to see better buses on East Durham, North tyne links.

As for decker's ill go for Crusader only.

Remember the post I made a while back? The rumour a couple of weeks ago was East Durham will be getting Solo's

I will fully believe when I see it with my own mince's Big Grin
(16 Apr 2015, 3:52 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Remember the post I made a while back? The rumour a couple of weeks ago was East Durham will be getting Solo's

I will fully believe when I see it with my own mince's Big Grin

Never know Fozz, anything can happen.

ALSO!

What if the Omnidekkers are for the 27, this will only happen if they get 10 of them though! 
(16 Apr 2015, 3:51 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]I doubt it, going by they said "New brands"

I would like to see the brand include Dalton Park and Seaham

As for the 35/35A/36... Something to with Sunderland

Although, we could be wrong and the 2 brands are services we don't expect... 

A brand for Dalton Park...How does ParkLife sound...probably stupid all honesty

Seaham can sod off, they have there drifter lmao
So I guess I was correct about something else as well then Wink
(16 Apr 2015, 3:55 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]A brand for Dalton Park...How does ParkLife sound...probably stupid all honesty

Seaham can sod off, they have there drifter lmao

May be wrong but I think I may have seen Parklife written on those purple signs around Dalton Park.

Blur would come into my head everytime I saw one
(16 Apr 2015, 4:07 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]May be wrong but I think I may have seen Parklife written on those purple signs around Dalton Park.

Blur would come into my head everytime I saw one
Blur Big Grin I used to love that song
On VOSA today:

2. PB0002400/485 - GO NORTHERN LTD T/A GO NORTH EAST, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between Peterlee Bus Station and Middlesbrough Bus Station given service number X7 effective from 31-May-2015. To amend Timetable.
(16 Apr 2015, 5:20 pm)cbma06 wrote [ -> ]On VOSA today:

2. PB0002400/485 - GO NORTHERN LTD T/A GO NORTH EAST, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA

Variation Accepted: Operating between Peterlee Bus Station and Middlesbrough Bus Station given service number X7 effective from 31-May-2015. To amend Timetable.

So the full route is effected... Wonder if Dan or Citaro can give us anymore info Tongue 
(16 Apr 2015, 5:23 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]So the full route is effected... Wonder if Dan or Citaro can give us anymore info Tongue 

errr....no  Big Grin !
I've got a copy of the x7 timetable by email for the end of May, but can't upload it on here at the moment as I'm using my iPhone, won't get back in the house until after midnight, I put on this thread in the morning, but the x7 is still be every hour.
(17 Apr 2015, 3:27 pm)cbma06 wrote [ -> ]I've got a copy of the x7 timetable by email for the end of May, but can't upload it on here at the moment as I'm using my iPhone, won't get back in the house until after midnight, I put on this thread in the morning, but the x7 is still be every hour.

Thanks, can u notice if any runs has being added or any took off?
X7 timetable
(18 Apr 2015, 9:14 am)cbma06 wrote [ -> ]X7 timetable

It just looks like some re-timings on current runs... nothing major. 
(15 Apr 2015, 11:48 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Aye, the 26 stopped going that way and went to Birtley at some point in the late 70's/early 80's.
It may have been when the metro started.

You should get that blog going again.
Used to read it (before I knew it was yours) and have had a look since.
Just to confirm for Andreos1, the 92 replaced the 26 around Wynbury Road etc., when the cross-river Metro was opened, the date was November 22nd 1981 to be precise.

Previous to that, the Low Fell - Queen Elizabeth hospital bit of the route had operated as an extension of the former Low Fell tram route, from 1951 onwards when the trams were withdrawn. It was operated by Gateshead & District buses up to the end of 1975, when the Gateshead fleet was absorbed into Northern.
Work will be commencing on the A19 to resurface the northbound carriageway between Dalton Park A182 junction and Doxford Park A690 junction.
The work is due to commence overnight from Sunday 26th April between 8pm and 6am until at least early May, with no works being undertaken on Saturday nights during this time period.

The diversion via Dalton Park, Houghton le Spring and Doxford Park to rejoin A19 will add approximately 15-20 minutes running time onto the evening journeys on X10 towards Newcastle.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these works, which are outside of our control.
(24 Apr 2015, 5:20 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Work will be commencing on the A19 to resurface the northbound carriageway between Dalton Park A182 junction and Doxford Park A690 junction.
The work is due to commence overnight from Sunday 26th April between 8pm and 6am until at least early May, with no works being undertaken on Saturday nights during this time period.

The diversion via Dalton Park, Houghton le Spring and Doxford Park to rejoin A19 will add approximately 15-20 minutes running time onto the evening journeys on X10 towards Newcastle.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by these works, which are outside of our control.

Would it not be quicker re-routing it through Ryhope, Silksworth and Doxford Int'l
PB0002400/563 - GO NORTHERN LTD T/A GO NORTH EAST, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
  • Registration Accepted
  • Starting Point: DOWNHILL SPORTS COMPLEX
  • Finish Point: SEABURN PARK
  • Via:
  • Service Number: PARK & RIDE 1
  • Service Type: Limited Stop
  • Effective Date: 25-JUL-2015
  • Other Details: Saturday 25th July & Sunday 26th July 2015 only for the Sunderland International Air-Show

PB0002400/564 - GO NORTHERN LTD T/A GO NORTH EAST, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
  • Registration Accepted
  • Starting Point: FULWELL QUARRY
  • Finish Point: SEABURN PARK
  • Via:
  • Service Number: PARK & RIDE 2
  • Effective Date: 25-JUL-2015
Other Details: Saturday 25th July & Sunday 26th July 2015 only for the Sunderland International Air Show

PB0002400/565 - GO NORTHERN LTD T/A GO NORTH EAST, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
  • Registration Accepted
  • Starting Point: MONKWEARMOUTH STADIUM OF LIGHT
  • Finish Point: ROKER HARBOUR VIEW/SEABURN PARK
  • Via:
  • Service Number: PARK & RIDE 3
  • Effective Date: 24-JUL-2015
  • Other Details: FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2015, SATURDAY 25TH July & SUNDAY 26TH JULY 2015 ONLY FOR THE SUNDERLAND INTERNATIONAL AIR SHOW

PB0003954/561 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
  • Variation Accepted: Operating between GREAT PARK VILLAGE and NEWCASTLE CITY CENTRE given service number X40/40A effective from 19-Jun-2015. To amend Route and Stopping Places.

PB0003954/561 - GO NORTH EAST LIMITED, 117 QUEEN STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 2UA
  • Variation Accepted: Operating between GREAT PARK VILLAGE and NEWCASTLE CITY CENTRE given service number X40/40A effective from 19-Jun-2015. To amend Route and Stopping Places.

Apologies that this looks a bit peculiarly written but I am posting from my mobile and this is just how it has appeared.